User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
USG - Sidebar - Fire
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

I need help

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Martin

Good morning,

Yes why not, I have also the education to teach people. In my own companie in germany I educated more the 12 roofers in the last 20 years in copperwork, soldering, slating and all the material round the roof.

Think about it ;)

January 27, 2010 at 11:33 p.m.

fayetteroofing

What impressive work.. and in my hometown of New Orleans, no less! Slate is breathtaking. If I knew more about it or had someone to teach me then I would sell it here in Atlanta and have you come install it Martin :)

January 27, 2010 at 8:40 p.m.

Martin

That will be nice, let`s do this job together Martin

January 27, 2010 at 5:28 p.m.

REAL SLATER

sorry martin, i too am in the same situation. this is not a slater friendly country, especially florida. i've been doing slate in florida for 5yrs now and i spend more time at home than at work. i have seen your work several times, you are a true master my friend. it's a real shame but it doesn't mean much in this country anymore. i think vaa is right, perhaps another country where the public is not so "dumbed down". down here in south florida, there's tons of slate going on but they never hire skilled workers to do it. i can't afford the 50k to get licensed either so i set myself up as as "sub" but the roofers here just have criminal profit expectations. i only have a couple of the best guys who give me their slate work. stay true brother, things won't always be this way. one day we will build homes and WE will inhabit them, not the wealth hoarding heathen. i have a big one in ft.lauderdale coming up in may and i may be able to use your help. i'll be in touch.

January 24, 2010 at 8:27 a.m.

Martin

TRG thank`s very much, hope other guys with special works will see it the same, and will work together with me.

"Rent a German Master Certified Roofer & Slater" :laugh:

January 22, 2010 at 6:27 p.m.

tinner666

Colorado too, I believe.

January 22, 2010 at 6:24 p.m.

tinner666

Pennsylvania

January 22, 2010 at 2:29 p.m.

JWilliams

From all the pictures I've seen from peoples websites and post on the forum. It truely shows that roofing is a definite art form.

January 22, 2010 at 11:22 a.m.

Martin

What`s does it mean NZ ?

The base of Icopal/Siplast is in Denmark

January 22, 2010 at 10:47 a.m.

Martin

Hi Mike,

I worked with ICOPAL/Siplast, it`s the best torchon where I worked with. I worked also with Rhepanol, or Trocal in germany. Yes it`s stupid to learn again, I work over 30 years as an roofer in ouer own business, I was the 4th generation. This is why I want to find a state where I don`t need a roofing license. But I didn`t get any answer, I am willing also to travel and work for other companies.

Martin

January 21, 2010 at 10:10 p.m.

Martin

Hi Tinner666

please sent me a mail to

germanroofconsulting@gmail.com

Thank`s

January 21, 2010 at 9:01 p.m.

tinner666

Martin. Would it be OK to link to your site, AND to use a couple of your decorative pix on my site, with proper credit, of course? Look it over before you decide.

http://www.albertsroofing.com/

http://www.albertsroofing.com/Slate%20Roofing%20Pictures.htm

http://www.albertsroofing.com/New%20Slate%20Roof.htm

January 21, 2010 at 7:57 p.m.

Martin

Thank`s God, hope you will remember in the future

January 21, 2010 at 11:53 a.m.

Martin

Thank`s again, I gave him a call for some minutes and he will give me a recall this afternoon

Martin

January 21, 2010 at 11:18 a.m.

Jed

He is in Seminole, off 49th street

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SafetyHQ: Banner Ad
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad