User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Holencik Roofing Named Business of the Month

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

vickie

One of my favorite people in the world that I only met once!

Lefty, I understand that you are no longer involved in the business but I bet your solid foundation helped with this.

Congratulations Jesse and Team!

OBTW, I saw this on Google - now you're famous.http://www.tnonline.com/2012/sep/01/holencik-roofing-named-business-month

January 22, 2024 at 3:11 a.m.

Fasliopr

I was considering letting myself go today because everything feels painful after the holidays. My younger friends promised to give me breaks if I quit. Even though it's January, it still feels like the never-ending end of 2014. Eating lots of Sjokolade, kake, and delicious food for the past three weeks isn't helping either. By the way, we appreciate you, Vickie. Your kindness is evident, and I'm confident you wouldn't forget it even if you left home.

January 18, 2015 at 9:08 p.m.

tinner666

That's truly awesome! Thanks for letting us know it Vickie.

January 10, 2015 at 6:31 p.m.

Lefty1

MikeH,

I am embarking on a new adventure. I am thinking of including you as a wise grounded voice. I will need to talk to you about this.

So it will be sooner then later, that we talk.

January 10, 2015 at 6:23 p.m.

Lefty1

Egg,

December of 2013 we went to Hawaii. I left a few things back into my diet on that trip. I never got them completely back out. It is like trying to herd cats.

Just today I made the decision to get back on track.

January 7, 2015 at 2:35 p.m.

Mike H

Lefty,

I will look very forward to hearing the details soon. Your creativity and methodology get me excited. I'm starting to think this place is just full of "da bombs".

January 5, 2015 at 11:21 p.m.

egg

I was thinking of firing my own self today because after the holidays every thing HURTS and my young buddies said that if I quit they'll start giving me day passes. I know it's January but it still feels like the end of '14 that willnotwillnot quit. Chocolates and cake and mounds of delicious food for the past three weeks is not helping at the moment. btw, we love you, Vickie. Of course your humanity shows. I know and trust that you wouldn't leave home without it.

January 5, 2015 at 7:11 p.m.

vickie

How wonderful for you! You are an inspiration. I feel a great year coming my way too as I stumble down my path.

I deserve no credit except for keeping the site alive. I provided the house, you guys made the party.

Although sometimes I hope my humanity and genuine love for the roofing industry and certain roofers bleeds through.

January 5, 2015 at 2:49 p.m.

spudder1

Lefty its been a long ride for you, but a few changes in the way you have changed made it possible add a few more 34hrs and maybe we will be voting for the real big dog lol

January 3, 2015 at 11:41 a.m.

Lefty1

Mike H,

The two people that you suggested I fire, one has change dramatically in the last 5 years. The other one I fired yesterday.

Thank You

January 3, 2015 at 11:38 a.m.

Lefty1

Vickie,

Thank You

I found this post on a Goggle search. LOL Otherwise, I never would have seen it.

To take my business to the next level, I needed to make it look like I walked away from the business in June of 2009. This decision took a year in itself. The longest year of my life. Being a family business, makes the dynamics of making decisions more difficult then they need to be. It took 3 years of being totally removed and another 2 years to accomplish my goal. Going into 2015 mission accomplished.

I remember where I was when I made a call to my good friend,Mike Hicks. I made the call to lay my plan out to Mike for his consul. I layed it out for Mike. I remember his the input he gave me and valued the suggestions tremedously. Even though he would not have done what I did and he told me so. He said "Lefty, I do not know anyone that would do this the way you are going to do this, but I know you good enough to know that for you it will work". Having someone that will give you their insight and not get offended that you do it another way, is invaluable. I thanked Mike for his advice and hung up the phone. I did not wait 1 second. I got a phone number for the insulation business and a new address to run the new business at. I went and laid this all out to my son Jesse. No one else knew what was going on. I kept the 2 business's completely separate.

We are now back under one roof and poised for tremendous growth. 2015 will be our best year ever.

Vickie, without you and this forum, I would have got to were I was going. But it would have been slower then a snails pace. So I say Thank You from the bottom of my heart. Like Mike says "Vickie is Da'BOMB".

September 4, 2012 at 11:09 p.m.

Mike H

I'm proud for you guys. Doing it right, over the long haul.

Cheers to my Keystone friends.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beacon - Banner Ad - This is Roofing School! (RLW)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
USG - Sidebar - Fire
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch