User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Hey, everyone sign in here

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

clvr83

OS, yep right near the bottom! I like it down here but they keep moving state services from Springfield to Chicago, our real capital.

August 9, 2012 at 3:04 p.m.

Pot Gregory

Old School Said: Tinner, if you are welcome and I am welcome, then I suppose so is everyone else. Like you say though, there goes the neighborhood! I have to question anyone that would invite me into their club!

I think Frank was infering to me OS....careful there Mister Albert...or I might jus make you pull my fanger

August 5, 2012 at 8:51 p.m.

Old School

Is that way to the south of the state? welcome!

August 5, 2012 at 9:31 a.m.

clvr83

I've signed in here before but changed my handle because somebody had it already. I was roof_dawg for about 6 months here.

Carbondale, IL

August 1, 2012 at 8:39 p.m.

Old School

I've been to Sean's house before, so I know him, but I forgot he used to say that. Who is Jack Legge then?

August 1, 2012 at 11:38 a.m.

vickie

I think it was Sean who is now The Sean but used to be The Boss.

July 31, 2012 at 7:49 p.m.

Old School

I don't want to "make" everyone sign in, but I am curious as to who and how many are on, and where they are from. I suppose I could just go to the section of the forum that lists names and such, but I don't know where it is and I really don't have the time to look.

For instance, someone said that Daryl from Florida is now known as someone else and I was not aware of it. I don't pay attention at all. How many other are like that? I have always been Old School here, but my name is still John Crookston from Michigan. What happened to "The Roofing God?", and I forgot his name too. I must be getting too damn old to remember all the information so it has to be served up on a platter for me.

That is just the way I roll! Who used to say that?

July 31, 2012 at 6:34 p.m.

vickie

If we made people sign in to view the forum no-one but the regulars would come. and then we would be depriving a lot of our audience from seeing your impressive projects. We are almost to 9000 views. I want to know what I could do to return the RCS Forum to it's former glory. There used to be so many posts and reply's I had to pay my brother to read them all, Remember CoffeeShop Frank?

July 29, 2012 at 10:09 a.m.

Old School

I have seen about 6 names on the signed in list the last week or so that I have no idea where they are from. What does it take to make them sign in like everyone else? Just kidding, but it would be nice to see them on here. Come on you lurkers and anyone else that feels the need to do so. Sign in and let us know your real name and where you are from.

July 24, 2012 at 4:10 p.m.

Old School

Earl, Welcome. I just wonder what the real nemes are and where the people are from that visit this site. I am still looking for someone from the middle west of this great country. We have people from Cancada, from a lot of poaces east of the Mississippi and some from the west cost, but not any one from the northern mountaain states and such.

July 24, 2012 at 1:26 p.m.

Earl

Old School Said: Even you lurkers I would be interested to see how many different people are reading this site. Let me know where you are from too. Thanks. Old School John R. Crookston, Kalamazoo, Michigan

I was lurking and came across your topic so I thought I would check in.

July 17, 2012 at 9:14 p.m.

Old School

GKRFG Said: Based on the number of posts that have no replies I would say there are anywhere between 18and 578 people checking in here during the past few weeks. But I would guess there are 100 a week, maybe a bit more. I check in a lot but dont say much these days. It would be great if everyone would answer this post but if you get more than 20 responses Ill be surprised. There have already been 34 hits when I posted this. Kane Co., IL

That was the 5th. post on this post. That was more than 8,300 views ago too. This has a life of its own now.

July 17, 2012 at 9:11 p.m.

Old School

That's pretty good. I wonder how many lurkers are out there that just haven't signed in yet. A few for sure. This is a "party" for gosh sakes. quite fun too if I must add.

July 17, 2012 at 9:05 p.m.

vickie

Ok so I took the time to count. 48 check-in's not counting me.

July 17, 2012 at 7:44 p.m.

tinner666

Me too OS!. Pot and I talk many days.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beacon - Banner Ad - This is Roofing School! (RLW)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June