User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
Maven Group SIdebar Ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Hey, everyone sign in here

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Old School

I aggree! HEY! Let's have one big welcome to ANYONE that is reading this thread to come on and say hello. You don't have to say anything profound, just Hello and where you live. We don't bite and I would really be interested to see how many people we reach. Homeowners are fine too. If you don't ask, we can never help.

Is that "Old School" enough guys?

January 31, 2012 at 7:07 p.m.

egg

Actually the way it shakes out seems to be east of the rockies, west of the rockies, anything related to Great Britain, and then Florida. In Florida everything has to be glued down, nailed down, screwed down, and inspected about a hundred times.

Lurkers are apprehensive by definition. It's healthy to be a little apprehensive. The status quo has been decimated by now; has existed only in memory for a long time. Anyone who began lurking in the last couple of years would have no evidence of such a status quo. I would say that for quite awhile it's been possible to say pretty much anything without getting overwhelmed. jmo.

January 31, 2012 at 10:56 a.m.

TomB

O/S.....I also wish there was more involvement from out-west...However, there seems to be a significant difference on either side of the Rockies....Both business culture, (for lack of better words), as well as ideals related to mechanical aspects, (not sure if that makes any sense to most :blink: All the more reason to join in, one would think....Expand your horizon's?

One key component is the fact most of the western states have state licensing, and IMO, neither, (in a general sense), truly grasps the differences/dynamics of each.

IMO, I'm thinking a lot of the lurkers are apprehensive, due to the fact they'd be shot-down/overwhelmed by the "status quo"..... :dry:

January 31, 2012 at 5:05 a.m.

copperman

I'm In Ravenna Ohio. 100 Miles north of Mike H. in New Philadelphia

January 30, 2012 at 9:09 p.m.

Old School

No problem Colpaw. A lot of guys from Canada, but it is funny that no one from the Northern states hve signed in. Have I missed anyone from Wisconson, Minnasota, The Dakota's, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming. I haven't seen anyone from New Mexico or Arizona either. Come on you lurkers, reveal yourselves!

January 30, 2012 at 8:06 a.m.

Colpaw

Manassas, Virginia....thanks old school for the kick in the ass to get more involved!

January 30, 2012 at 7:59 a.m.

Blissfield Maintenance

Tom ,

From michigan kinda out grew my nickname lol tiny you allknow me well most of you anyway great to be back :woohoo:

January 29, 2012 at 11:30 a.m.

max

Been awhile but here am I from atlanta, ga

January 28, 2012 at 5:14 p.m.

seen-it-all

From B.C. Canada, Vancouver Island. Check in almost daily but to lazy or tired to reply. Just got back from renovating my late Mother's house in preparation for sale for the estate. My son and I put in 216 hours each in 18 days of work.

January 28, 2012 at 12:03 p.m.

Old School

Colpaw, others, where are you from?

January 25, 2012 at 9:42 p.m.

Premium Roof Services

I usually check in every few days, from Bend, Oregon.

January 25, 2012 at 7:19 p.m.

tinner666

jerry Said: hi tinner it was a mistake honest :lol: egg I was using jerry then to . there changed it to flags
You're sure??? I'll put my pistol back in the safe then. :laugh:

January 25, 2012 at 6:35 p.m.

jerry

hi tinner it was a mistake honest :lol: egg I was using jerry then to . there changed it to flags

January 25, 2012 at 6:03 p.m.

Old School

Mike, next time you see him, say you talk to me on the forum. I have never seen him or Larry log in here.

Hey, do we have anyone from Montana or Idaho? The Dakota's?

January 25, 2012 at 2:49 p.m.

TomB

Vail, Colorado

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23