User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick - June
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Hey, everyone sign in here

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Old School

I swim in the pool at least 5 days a week for my knees and legs mostly as I am going to get my left knee replaced in November. It does get you into better condition, but as I mentioned before, it can get ugly or fugly as the old saying goes.

Tinner, that would give a new meaning to a show and tell sales approach. Good one.

February 19, 2012 at 11:05 a.m.

Rockydog

I havent been to the health club or the nudist camp, and they're both near me. ugh. You dont make it sound to good, OS Welcome , Montana.

February 18, 2012 at 10:51 p.m.

Cyberian

If I said that I was from Montana, I've probably already said too much but it's too late now.

I've flitted in and out of the forums a few times.

I should add a "..my views or statements do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.." type signature.

February 18, 2012 at 6:00 p.m.

tinner666

Just don't tell about the time I went to a sales meeting naked and sold 3 jobs right there. How was I supposed to know te people I was going to see would invite 4 other couples over to meet me? And not all were nudists either! :woohoo:

February 18, 2012 at 5:59 p.m.

tinner666

:laugh: I enjoy the ribbing OS! :laugh: :)

February 18, 2012 at 5:55 p.m.

Old School

Rocky, you haven't been here long enough to know. Tinner likes to go to the nudest camps and spend his time au-natural. Since I have been going to the local health and fitness center and working out, I have seen some of the people that come in to swim, and I have to admit that it is bad enough to see them in their swimming suits let alone naked.

You have to give them credit for working out, but a 300 to 500 # body is not something I like to look at. I wonder how he does it. Just yanking your chain Frank!

February 18, 2012 at 5:30 p.m.

Rockydog

Nothing hanging out the bottom, hell, he can work for me. and his shoes match!!!! :laugh:

February 15, 2012 at 9:57 p.m.

robert

At least hes clothed! :laugh:

February 15, 2012 at 9:42 p.m.

Old School

Boy Frank, you like a seedy character there. Very "20th" century!

February 15, 2012 at 2:17 p.m.

tinner666

I'm gonna carp and whine and you'll have to drag me, kicking and screaming into the 21st. century!!!!! I ain't a goine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

February 15, 2012 at 9:54 a.m.

Rockydog

Hey Webmaster Steve, I think its better when you have page #'s at the top. easier to navigate the page, and I liked the old color better. I guess I'm one who doesn't like too much change.

MikeH, those Roberts brothers did little work in Cleveland, mostly Toledo,Southern MI. and Eastern Ind.

February 15, 2012 at 6:51 a.m.

Old School

Hey, why can't I see anything past page #1

February 14, 2012 at 2:32 p.m.

parrothead1969

Indiana here.

February 13, 2012 at 6:11 p.m.

Rockydog

I'll ask Not really sure. Im glad they dont follow football.

February 13, 2012 at 11:04 a.m.

Mike H

Rocky

The only Robert's I'm familiar with was out of the Cleveland area. I think they were more residential, but I did come across their name from time to time on commercial stuff. Related??

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SOPREMA -   Banner Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand) New Design
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements