User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Hello, I'm back

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

GSD

Have never been able to get on but I gave it another try and looky here, I did it. Lets see how long it lasts. Most everybody knows what I've been up to from other sites, so I'll forgo that update/ unless someone is new or I'm new to them.

Nice to be back.

January 12, 2010 at 8:12 a.m.

GSD

looks like alot of people are stopping back in, is it that its winter or we can get on the site now?!?!

January 9, 2010 at 10:45 a.m.

johnny5

I took some time off this site too. It is good to be back and good to see you here.

January 8, 2010 at 9:24 p.m.

tinner666

Glad to see you back! How's Scary mommy? :laugh:

January 8, 2010 at 8:42 a.m.

GSD

Seems like everytime I leave the gym I have a new pain....but it only lasts a day or so. So far no serious problems. Usually its the young guys that get more seriously hurt, but then they're not old roofers!!!

I'm waiting for my other shoulder to finally pop, but so far, so good.

January 6, 2010 at 8:16 p.m.

copperman

RG I had the tendon fixed right away. What I should of done was had the rotators fixed at the same time. I been working around the pain since '98 when I fell over 2 storys. Doc says I have to get out of this line of work. My body is worn out. Both knees have been fixed twice and arthritis is setting in so that's the reason for my house on the market and moving to Ohio. With what i make on my home here I should be able to pay cash for one near my daughters home. It will be nice not to have a $2000.00 a month mortgage payment.

January 6, 2010 at 7:26 p.m.

GSD

Yes sir, TRG is correct. for a shoulder, you have 4 months tops. Bicep? I dunno.

January 6, 2010 at 4:57 p.m.

copperman

Great glad to hear that. I still need to get it done. I broke my biceps tendon last Dec. and have not work most of 09. Had I known I would be laid up like that I should of had it done at the same time. Now my insurance is going to double in Feb. so I may be without it then.

January 6, 2010 at 3:52 p.m.

GSD

Shoulder is GREAT !!!! I highly recommend the surgery if anybody is questioning it, it is 100% !! so good that I am getting ready to do the other one. My shoulder has been bad since my junior year in highschool, its just that 26 years later if finally all ripped apart. and now it is pain free and I can give the guys a good ass whoopin now!

as for the warehouse, yes I built another polebarn with a heated room for all paints and adhesives, tar, caulk, etc. I love it.

January 6, 2010 at 3:13 p.m.

copperman

Hey old timer welcome back. Hows the shoulder? Did you ever get your shop rebuilt?

January 6, 2010 at 9:17 a.m.

GSD

Awww, thanks guys, now I feel loved.

not too crowded Robert, I make them stand in a line, they know their order.

January 6, 2010 at 9:14 a.m.

kage

I remember you as G-Tape so WELCOME back G

January 6, 2010 at 8:33 a.m.

robert

Welcome back Sean!Welcome back Boss!Welcome back G-Tape,Welcome back GSD!Sounds a little crowded there! :woohoo:

January 6, 2010 at 8:27 a.m.

GSD

Great welcome back party....

maybe this will help, I'm.. BOSS The SEAN G-Tape and now GSD

and maybe it won't help?!?!.

January 5, 2010 at 9:15 a.m.

GSD

I had the same problems you had with the dialup and then when I got the new wireless, the site was changing and it wouldn't recognize me nor would it let me create another account. But I tried it this morning and it let me on!! Yippie !!

January 5, 2010 at 7:57 a.m.

Old School

Well Well. Welcome!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WSRCA - Banner - Western Roofing Expo 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos