User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Hello from Central Arkansas!

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CentralArk

You guys have a great site here! I just wanted to jump in and introduce my self. I'm a roofing contractor in central Arkansas. I mainly do metal these days but also do the occasional shingle job. Nice to meet you all.

February 26, 2010 at 10:30 a.m.

Pot Gregory

They also come in 26 as well as 29 gage.

February 26, 2010 at 10:27 a.m.

Pot Gregory

On the utube clip I assume you are predrillin the metal to be screwed down.... rite? I like this idea, never thought of it myself.

The metal panels you have, look like the ones we have made here in Middle Tennessee at Weather Tite Industries, in Watertown, TN. They have come out with an ES Series, ES for Energy Star. Are the panels you advertise part of the EPA Energy Star Program? We have installed some of this style. The customer has the option for tax credit on 09 Taxes for 30% of materials cost, up to 1500.00, for a new roof using the ES style metal panel. These are 40 Yr. warranted, and advertise a possible 50% reduction in energy cost during the heating season. I buy my metal from a local distributor, Lebanon Distributing Co. I wish they had a website to promote this type of metal for roofing. This tax credit, as of yet, ends in 09, I hope they will extend it in 2010.

February 26, 2010 at 9:41 a.m.

Pot Gregory

....are you a squealin pig, ther Central???? Kan you say......SUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! as good as I kan sing Rocky Top??? Even tho I aint oh-fficially on tha welcomin committee, welcome enyways. Are you anywhers near Stuttgart, I have a brother that lives ther. Like Vaa, what kind of metal do you do?

February 15, 2010 at 9:55 p.m.

johnny5

welcome

February 15, 2010 at 6:38 p.m.

tinner666

Welcome. :)

February 15, 2010 at 3:46 p.m.

CentralArk

Well Old School whats going on in arkansas is kind of unusual in a way snow then rain then snow then sleet then rain, Im ready for summer!

February 15, 2010 at 6:43 a.m.

Jed

Welcome.

February 14, 2010 at 7:41 p.m.

Old School

What's happening in Arkansas? I often wonder why they don't call Kansas; Kansaw since it is spelled the same!

February 14, 2010 at 3:09 p.m.

wywoody

Good to have you on here, CenArk. I barely remember that I used to do framing. It was 35 years ago.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CC-Season5-UnlockingEfficiency-July11-Banner-Watch
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
The GLO Group - Side Bar Ad - You Are Only One Click Away
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS