English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Had the boat out yesterday

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

Man was it ever sweet yesterday . Cruising up and down the coast of Pinellas county . I want to tell you this place is Paradise. White sand beaches man oh man . John Pass was busy . People playing volley ball in the shallow waters in the pass . Power boats , sail boats , ultra light planes , para sails , jet boats , kayaks , paddle surfers etc. You name it for water southern boating it is here . People enjoying this beautiful part of the world . If I haven't said it before " I love this place " Yes , I did put the plug in for those keeping score. Not bad for the shabby low end of the state. B) ;) B) :laugh: :laugh: They are building a whole new East end of our Delightful little town. The west end has all but been built . It was near completion this last month. Building permits are now up around this town . The most exciting project is the Gateway , east end of town. Living here just puts you in a good mood and makes you feel alive.>>>

September 20, 2009 at 2:27 p.m.

CIAK

For those who like the solitude this might not be the venue. It has it places . There are island spoils in the St Joesph Sound that make great get aways for a weekend or a week . One may be two campsites ( first come basics ) If you are on the west end it is your own sub tropical paradise . If you run out of beer or other essentials. Just jump aboard your transportation and head to the 7/11 . THE LOVELY MRS CIAK and I lived in Maine. That kind of seclusion drove us crazy . Cabin fever in the winter . Like 6-7 months of it. Did enjoy , when the weather might have been nice to walk in the woods . Not during hunting season . So that made the seclusion nice may be 3-4 weeks out of the year . I would live here over most places I've been in the states . Because this isn't a travel forum I won't begin to describe Italy . Love that place . Bella>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sherwin-Williams - Banner Ad - Roofing Passport
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award