User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

GREAT MAGNIFICANT WEB MASTER STEVE

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

OH , GREAT AND POWERFUL WEBMASTER i know i'm not worthy grovel grovel genuflect and bow please OH GREAT ONE , hear my plea...

A small class on all the different url Image Underline Italic Bold Flash (swf ) MPG etc. " imo " it would make this site even more interesting then it already is and has become. Verbal is the best but a pic says thousands of words . A primer 101 that's all your humble and loyal servant asks .

To better the fiefdom to glorify " HER GRACE , HER MAJISTY , THE WONDERFULL AND BENEVOLENT ,OUR ALL GIVING QUEEN " VICKIE THE BOSS " WHOM SHOWERS US WITH HER WONDERFULL GIFTS AND MUCH GOOD with a QUEENLY largess . A wave of HER MILKY SMOOTH HAND over our lowly bowed heads and bended knee the naves in HER AMAZING KINGDOM . i'm not worthy i'm not worthy " OH , GREAT AND POWERFUL WEBMASTER ">>>

August 22, 2009 at 8:55 a.m.

CIAK

Master Moron to THE GREAT and ALL POWERFUL and MAGNIRICANT WEB MASTER STEVE . Everyone else ,...it's Mr . to you all. B) :laugh: :laugh: ;) B)>>>

August 22, 2009 at 8:27 a.m.

Jed

......if you try VERY hard.....you might get a job as a Walmart greeter... then again..

Edit: FYI. One step above moron is imbecile, not "master moron".>>>

August 21, 2009 at 5:43 p.m.

CIAK

That's Mr. Moron to you all !!!!! Thank you very much . B) :) ;) B)>>>

August 21, 2009 at 1:33 p.m.

CIAK

Steve I posted my first pic on Need help.. bobby topic. I have risen to one step above Moron . Cool very very cool . I knew I could do it . Yeah Yeah Yeah :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Thanks for the help . Looks like others are rising to the occasion also .>>>

August 4, 2009 at 1:58 p.m.

Miscreant

There's something wrong with that guy.

.>>>

August 4, 2009 at 9:37 a.m.

CIAK

OH , GREAT AND POWERFUL WEBMASTER Masta Steves , Oh Masta Steves , I needs ta raise muh ma frikin edumacation level one steps above dah morons Don't make me hafta come ovah dara and geets ma's displomas :laugh: :laugh: B) I waas a hopens youse would be holden dat daarr video's um a classes daarr uh uh a Masta Steves . Tanky Boss>>>

July 30, 2009 at 12:39 p.m.

Jed

CIAK Said: OH , GREAT AND POWERFUL WEBMASTER i know im not worthy grovel grovel genuflect and bow please OH GREAT ONE , hear my plea...

A small class on all the different url Image Underline Italic Bold Flash (swf ) MPG etc. imo it would make this site even more interesting then it already is and has become. Verbal is the best but a pic says thousands of words . A primer 101 thats all your humble and loyal servant asks .

To better the fiefdom to glorify HER GRACE , HER MAJISTY , THE WONDERFULL AND BENEVOLENT ,OUR ALL GIVING QUEEN VICKIE THE BOSS WHOM SHOWERS US WITH HER WONDERFULL GIFTS AND MUCH GOOD with a QUEENLY largess . A wave of HER MILKY SMOOTH HAND over our lowly bowed heads and bended knee the naves in HER AMAZING KINGDOM . im not worthy im not worthy OH , GREAT AND POWERFUL WEBMASTER

..........dude, it's knave.....not nave..>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

APOC - Banner - 3x Points - June
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders