User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Maven Group SIdebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Going home.

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

FL Roofer

Finally the time has arrived and I am headed back to the sunny confines of FL. This Louisianna dungeon shall serve only as a distant reminder of how karma punishes one for wrongs commited however trivial or unintentional. So, having served my penance of three yrs I shall be heading home ETA Oct 1st to set up a new service division at our Tampa office. Subsequently my demeanor shall improve, gone shall be the vicious streak that pervades my soul and I shall move without a hint of a shadow. :P This being a shiny new machine I am using (with a new IP address) I thought it appropriate to aquire a new handle. I've tried to find a suitably colourful avatar but for whatever reason can't seem to find one right now. I'll start a new thread closer the time but I do need to hire a couple of decent local roofers who want an easy ride and are willing to work for it. You need a clean DL, and I have already hired a kick ass foreman who has worked for us in the past and is moving down from OK. Ya'll know who I am. Here's to the future, and thank you for your time.

September 3, 2010 at 2:36 p.m.

CIAK

Welcome to where time stands still no one leaves and no one will Moon is full, never seems to change just labeled mentally deranged Deep down in Florida where the Sun shines damn near everyday Bye Bye Baton Rouge Bye Bye we never liked you anyway James Hatfield Jed you want a real thrill lets have a coffee when you get here

B) :woohoo: :woohoo: B)

September 2, 2010 at 9:35 p.m.

egg

Do you bite down on those to deal with pain?

September 2, 2010 at 11:51 a.m.

thebaycompany

do those have anything to do with lien sign off negotiations?

September 1, 2010 at 2:11 p.m.

robert

Baton Rouge or Tampa Bay? :woohoo: :laugh:

September 1, 2010 at 12:03 p.m.

FL Roofer

Awwwww c'mon Rob, you know how BR is. Check this out- from just ONE of the facilities we work on.

August 31, 2010 at 3:54 p.m.

robert

Well dont let the door hit you in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EagleView Assess -  Banner Ad - Visualizer
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar