User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Go Western Michigan University Broncos

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Old School

I just got back from their last home game of the year. They won 55 to 35 and are 12-0 for the year going into the MAC championship game next week. One of only 2 undefeated teams in the country by the way; Alabama is the other. They have a senior QB who has been nominated for consideration for the Heisman trophy, and wide receiver that just tonight surpassed the college record for yards receiving, last established in 1999. If they win next week, they will probably be playing in the Cotton Bowl on New Years Day. Not too bad for a team from Kalamazoo! They are ranked in the top 25, I think #14 before tonight's win. They have averaged over 45 points a game for the year. What a great year to be a Bronco!

September 23, 2022 at 1:57 p.m.

MarkFeigin

Bronco Nation is my favorite team, when I was a student I always cheered for them

December 4, 2016 at 9:19 p.m.

Old School

Western Michigan University Versus Wisconsin in the Cotton Bowl on January 2, 2017!!! Down in Dallas in the Cowboys stadium too. Yeah! It can't get much better than that.

If Western manages TO WIN THIS ONE, that will be 16 wins in a row going back to last year. Their first game next year is against USC in California. It will be interesting if P J Fleck stays on as the coach next year. I know that a lot of schools are offering him a ton of money to coach elsewhere. If he stays, the seniors next year will be the first class he recruited 4 years ago. Wish us the best. It is great to belong to Bronco nation! Row The Boat!!

December 2, 2016 at 11:44 p.m.

Old School

Western wins and are 13- 0 for the year!!! Now there is a question as to whether they will actually go to the Cotton Bowl on new Years day. Maybe Navy?? That would be wrong. There is a lot of money at stake too. I guess there is a 6 million dollar payday for that appearance. It is great to be part of Bronco Nation! Row The Boat!!

December 2, 2016 at 4:09 a.m.

Chuck2

Go Bronco's! That only other team that you mentioned has been my team for 48 years even through the bad times. Around these parts as soon as your old enough to think, you have only two choices, Alabama or Auburn!

ROLL TIDE!!!!! :cheer:

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch