User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Friend has near heart attack on my front porch

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Mike H

Some friends were over Monday night and the hubby leaves to get something from his car. As he's closing the front door, he hears a "flapping" sound but doesn't think anything about it.

He starts off the porch onto the steps and hears it again, realizing that it's right beside him.

As he hits the walk,a hawk lifts out of the bushes, with a snake in it's feet, heads straight at him and nearly smacks him in the face with the snake as he flaps over his head.

Shoulda seen his eyes as he was telling that story.>>>

August 6, 2009 at 6:17 p.m.

Old School

Did any of you guys see the video posted by someone on this forum of the eagle trying to get the duck on a lake. the duck would dive beneath the water just as the eagle came down for him. Quite neat.>>>

August 6, 2009 at 10:00 a.m.

JET

We have a hawk who likes to swoop down and pick off a dove or finch off our patio. Man, those things are quick. He's down and up in just seconds and he never misses.

JET>>>

August 5, 2009 at 8:29 p.m.

Jon Juan Bovine

If I was the rabbit, I think I would declare myself a winner.

That hawk sounds like the story of my life. Always someone wanting to fly up my a$$.>>>

August 5, 2009 at 7:17 p.m.

Mike M.

Mike H Said: Some friends were over Monday night and the hubby leaves to get something from his car. As hes closing the front door, he hears a flapping sound but doesnt think anything about it.

He starts off the porch onto the steps and hears it again, realizing that its right beside him.

As he hits the walk,a hawk lifts out of the bushes, with a snake in its feet, heads straight at him and nearly smacks him in the face with the snake as he flaps over his head.

Shoulda seen his eyes as he was telling that story.

>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick - June
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif