User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
Maven Group SIdebar Ad
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Fly

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

Wife walks into the kitchen Her husband is wielding a flyswatter "What are you doing?" She asked. "Hunting Flies" He responded. "Oh. ! Killing any?" She asked. "Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied. Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell them apart?" He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone.

July 1, 2010 at 6:00 p.m.

CIAK

On a flight out to California,my flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and said....'Captain Harvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super..' On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines when I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground...' She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one...' To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, 'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch C/P

June 29, 2010 at 8:39 p.m.

Old School

Wow, that is one big icon you have there!

June 29, 2010 at 7:35 p.m.

copperman

June 28, 2010 at 11:14 a.m.

CIAK

One more

This is the joke of the year :

Two women were sitting quietly together , Minding their own business !!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RCS - L&L contest
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad