User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

extensive scams

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Gerry

I should like to denounce an abuse of power and fraud in Ivory Coast and more precisely Ecological Party of Ivory Coast in which the site is http://www.parti-ecologique-ivoirien.org. In fact I have friends with whom I had plenty of contact during my trip to Africa that contact me and make me understand things that ignoble share Dogoh Raphael, president of the Federation of Associations Disabilities Côte d'Ivoire (FAHCI) which is currently defrauding thousands of unemployed youth and promising to be inserted at the public following the announcement of a leader of the Ivorian STATE MR LAWRENCE Gbagbo of recruiting volunteer teachers to alleviate the critical shortage of teachers in Cote d'Ivoire. view this state of affairs I would like to seek your assistance given to terminate this injustice to these young people already sacrify.i will love that you can publish this message around the world to end this vast scam organized by Mr. Raphael Dogoh him even disabled and who is being mercilessly divest hundreds of disabled people. Publish this message is from you a great help for these poor young people.we are the voice of those without means. thank you for your understanding and your help

July 28, 2010 at 6:47 p.m.

thebaycompany

I'm waiting for his grieving widows' attorney to contact me with the particulars form the 30/70 split to use my foreign corporate credentials to seize the unfairly held funds.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SOPREMA -   Banner Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand) New Design
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway