User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
USG - Sidebar - Wind
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Everyone must be busy as no one is posting or reading

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Old School

I guess that is a good thing. I am working hard at working and the weather is great in Michigan. Hey, I did just build a wheelchair ramp for a lady. Mostly charity, but I didn't have to pay the whole bill. It is worth it when they thank you though. I will post some pictures later on.

June 5, 2015 at 9:25 p.m.

clvr83

clvr83 Said:Ready for a rain day to catch up on paperwork

Ignorant.

June 4, 2015 at 10:02 p.m.

Old School

Hey Va. good to see you are still posting. We are not even in the phone book anymore, but then again, no one uses that anyway. things have sure changed in the last decade. Imagine you looking for work. Normally works comes looking for us.

June 4, 2015 at 8:53 p.m.

vickie

Thanks for the kind thought. It's just shocking.

Anyway, start digging through your old customer files and see if they need a tune-up. Just a thought.

May 13, 2015 at 11:38 p.m.

vickie

My best friend died. My beloved friend Judy Ryman. She worked with me for years when I had the Roofers Exchange. Haven't been checking on you guys so don't fight until next week when I can get back to work. I can't seem to get off the phone, think straight or go a day without crying. Died from the Flu. Never sick, good health. She worked 70 hours the week before she died in a drafty roofing supply warehouse and got the flu.

May 13, 2015 at 8:37 p.m.

Old School

Hey, I found the pictures I was talking about. Quite a ramp as it turns out. [url] https://picasaweb.google.com/crookston.john4/WheelchairRamp?authkey=Gv1sRgCJOLpJHQnL6ddw#6148518488976159890[/url]

May 11, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.

bdub

Thx John, only about 3 hrs

May 10, 2015 at 10:25 a.m.

Old School

Tinner you dumb shit! Easy big guy, how am I going to be able to ask your advice if you go around and push things too hard and get hurt again? I hope all is well!

May 10, 2015 at 9:53 a.m.

tinner666

Still not working, so not much to post. i tried doing some stuff around the house last week, then at night, muscles cramped so bad, I tossed and thrashed all night and I believe I pulled out some stitches from the pacemaker. We'll see thursday on my follow-up visit. B)

May 9, 2015 at 7:28 a.m.

Old School

Neat Branden. How long did that take?

May 8, 2015 at 10:42 p.m.

bdub

Been rainin quite a bit here. Had time to mess around and make this. Its 22oz annealed copper roofing scrap. I laid out the pattern with dividers, cut it out, filed the edges then hammered it out. I used a box full of sand with a towel over it as a backer and a couple different hammers. First try, i think its fun.

May 8, 2015 at 5:46 p.m.

clvr83

No rain here for about twelve days so we were just blasting out the work. Personally, I'm shot. Ready for a rain day to catch up on paperwork and I might just sit around and try not to fall asleep for a whole movie!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RCS - L&L contest
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad