User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

End of the World as we know it

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

This is an interview with Mark Steyn . It is well worth the time to listen . God Bless us all . http://fora.tv/2010/04/26/Mark_Steyn_The_End_of_the_World_as_We_Know

July 1, 2010 at 8:13 a.m.

CIAK

Whoa, Huh ??? That was weirdo !!! It's distracted , dribble like that to help keep you from seeing the handwriting on the wall. I"ve wandered away from the subject at hand (Whew ) ....... Great reply egg . Now back to fascism of a different type . Mark Steyn is a superhuman sandblaster in this interview .Islamic fascism threatens to push the world into a new Dark Ages . The question that kept running through my mind , Do we have the balls to prevail pull our heads out of our intellectual butts (sand) and wake up from the PC ( political correctness ) shake the rust and rot out of our collective heads. Any one else have some thoughts about the interview ??

July 1, 2010 at 7:06 a.m.

Jed

180 hits in less than 15hrs?? There's a lot more lurkers around here lately...

June 30, 2010 at 11:55 p.m.

egg

It is worth the time to listen to that one; I agree. I was discussing something similar yesterday with a relative (who happens to be an Md., forty, and childless) The only thing I could settle on as worthy of proclamation was that respect for tradition is a good thing, respect for new information is a good thing, and when the two of those impulses clash it isn't pretty. Stubborn ignorance is about as hard to take as meanness and cruelty. Maybe harder because you're never quite sure how to fight it, how to get it to self-destruct from its own absurdity. Eventually it turns mean and cruel and you have less of a problem. Wasabi Islam can see only its own reflection. When I want to know how they think I put my hand over my eyes, spread my fingers a little, and try to walk around and observe things.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad