User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Empty suit.

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Jed

So I did'nt listen to our self professed "lord and master" last night. I lurch for the off button on the radio with ever increasing rapidity these days when his voice invades my space. This morning though there was a brief synopsis of his speil and the big shot was "It'll be against the law for any insurance company to deny you coverage for a pre-existing condition" I for one don't believe him, and I don't believe that'll ever become law.

>>>

September 29, 2009 at 7:27 p.m.

Old School

Kevin, you are just saying that because it is true.

September 21, 2009 at 6:31 p.m.

kevin

quality cost money, no matter if its health care, or roofs. I wish they would just leave it to hell alone. The screwed up everthing they have ever touched.>>>

September 18, 2009 at 8:13 a.m.

OLE Willie

Yeah thats cool! We can drop workers comp and GL until something happens! Rofl! Yeah RIght!! lol>>>

September 13, 2009 at 2:58 a.m.

Roof Doctors USA

Now if they will only guarantee that there is no waiting period for coverage, I can cancel my policy and just buy it each time someone in my family gets sick or injured and then cancel the policy as soon as they are treated. I mean in reality, you only need insurance when your sick or have been in an accident. Why should you have to pay for it the rest of the time. ;)>>>

September 12, 2009 at 7:07 p.m.

Bill6208

I've heard him call himself President of the US but never "lord and master", if the conservatives do fail again it will most likely be in the bill. The ins. companies have too many lackies on both sides in congress sucking up to them for donations so there is a good chance you are right though. I have no doubt they will be willing to donate (bribe) as much as needed to ensure they continue to make huge profits and insuring someone who already has medical problems will definately eat into that.>>>

September 10, 2009 at 8:59 p.m.

Old School

Hmmmm>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WSRCA - Banner - Western Roofing Expo 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award