User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Employees and Subs

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

American Eagle Roofing

would love to hear any suggestions for finding a keeping good subs and employees. i dont know about you guys but i think that if it wasnt for people it would be easy to run a business. just looking for some ideas.>>>

March 11, 2024 at 9:01 p.m.

Setvas

It has been brought to my attention that Depositphotos is an excellent site for locating visual resources, which includes vector images. For this reason, I strongly suggest that you navigate to their website as soon as possible in order to locate the picture that you require as quickly as feasible. 

March 6, 2024 at 12:22 a.m.

bettyking

I really value this great post you've written for us. I can promise you that this would help most people

February 20, 2024 at 1:56 a.m.

brianwilsonrt

Employees are part of your business. They're getting paid a salary or wages and are entitled to benefits like sick leave and holiday pay.

February 10, 2024 at 8:30 p.m.

blowpattern

What a good employee cares about is personal development opportunities and learning opportunities. Besides, there are good remuneration and working environment. Show them that they can learn more from this place.

August 24, 2008 at 12:45 p.m.

A-T-T

When I was an employee, I preferred to be paid by the square/ There was an incentive to work harder. I tried that when I stated my own business years ago and found that most of the guys were cutting corners to increase their speed. We stated getting ca>>>

August 22, 2008 at 4:59 p.m.

RooferBill

What has made me make a move in the past.Higher pay,less aggravation,closer to home,workable hours,comfortable atmosphere,decent equipment,legitimate pay scale and benefits.For finding good subs I think ask around your area for reccomendations. Paying sub>>>

August 19, 2008 at 4:17 a.m.

pgriz

Gerry, put Notepad on your desk (windows), write your stuff in that, and then cut-and-paste. Slightly kudgy, but guaranteed to keep your blood pressure down.

Interesting, real roofing talk. Guess the bleep filter hasn't been carried over from the old>>>

August 19, 2008 at 2:57 a.m.

REDSHIRT ROOFING

This is so FUCKING aggravating. To spend a bunch of time typing out a heart felt response and then losing the whole thing when I go to post it makes me hesitant to post at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>

August 18, 2008 at 11:48 p.m.

RABOIN

People are a pain in the azz. I used to have about 20 guys working, most of them pretty good too, but they were still a pain. We have my son and myself and one other guynow and we do everything by ourselves. Not that much volume, but a good profit marg>>>

August 18, 2008 at 9:21 p.m.

hatrick

No big new ideas here. but people are the lifeblood to growth. I have one real good guy and three of my own kids who work during the summer ( college the rest of the year) when they grduate i don't know what I'll do.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS - Banner Ad - Spanish Lunch & Learn Series
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad