English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
USG - Sidebar - Fire
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Ecoproof liquid rubber coat.

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

Just finished a visit in Panama City Panama. While there my son in law is involved in commercial roofing projects useing this product. You tube has info on application. If this is the real deal as far as longevity and entigraty it could be a game changer. B) :) :) B) Deep Down In Florida Where The Sun Shines Damn Near Every Day.

June 4, 2017 at 11:33 p.m.

Alba

Ure a sil si a good roll on coating system from AWS that has been working great so far on smooth surface torch down, hypalon and old durolast roofs.

May 17, 2017 at 8:06 a.m.

CIAK

Thank you for posting URL. My concern is the idea of rubber exposed to the UV light and how it handles that. Ponding water I've been told is not a problem. Black is another concern. Time will tell how this holds up. They are spraying Hospital roofs and are closing a deal for the new International Airport. B) :) :) B) Deep Down In Florida Where The Sun Shines Damn Near Every Day

May 17, 2017 at 6:22 a.m.

CIAK

YouTube has the videos at Echoproof rubber coat.. I have had problems with the photo and video links on this forum for years. The video and photo uploads are unfriendly towards me. Until that can be resolved I've decided it is easier to point where to go and if there is interest you will go there. B) :) :) B) Deep Down In Florida Where The Sun Shines Damn Near Every Day

May 16, 2017 at 9:59 p.m.

Old School

Ciak, do you have a link? Old School

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Adams & Reese - Banner Ad - Christopher Kane - Storm Ready: Insights on Hurricane Preparedness
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad