User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Does the media really think that we are that stupid?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Old School

I am sick to death of the negative spin the networks are putting on president Trump. EVERYTHING that they say and broadcast is in the negative. A blind and deaf person can tell that they are strictly working their own agenda and that nothing we think as citizens is of any consequence. We are simply GOY to be used and then slaughtered when they are done with us. They can all go to hell! I am tired of being treated as a stupid slave.

April 4, 2017 at 5:29 p.m.

Old School

They have Walmarts in Mexico too. My Sister-in-law is from Mexico, and she came here legally. Coming to a shopping center and breaking the law doing it is not an excuse. It doesn't work to go the other direction. The Mexicans will throw you into their jails for coming into the country illegally. You can't work down there either. Mor3e jail.

April 4, 2017 at 8:55 a.m.

wywoody

OK, this is my problem with the wall.

Most US border towns have shopping centers close to the border that cater to Mexican customers. These shopping centers usually have low-end retailers, your Walmarts and dollar stores. So you have a steady stream of day visitors.

It seems to me that the wall would only keep out Mexicans that can't pass for being just a Walmart shopper. That's a pretty low bar.

April 3, 2017 at 4:33 p.m.

Old School

You are so right. If they jailed the employers that are hiring them, the hiring would stop. No hiring, no illegals. As far as the drugs are concerned, as long as there is a demand, the supply will be there to meet it. The government is the biggest supplier of drugs, and the cartels are just getting a piece of the action. I can assure you that there are no drug "busts" of the governments shipments. Put the bankers in prison that are laundering the cartels money for them and a lot of that would stop too. It would be easy to spot the guilty characters in the government if we stopped the cartels by making it so they could not clean their money. I would also execute a lot of the pushers that are doing the dirty work for the cartels on the street. If we let a bunch of the junkies die, that would dry up some of the demand too. many ways to cut down on that problem.

April 3, 2017 at 2:28 p.m.

Old School

Roofguy, without borders, you CANNOT be a country or a state. Build the damn wall and kick out everyone that is not a citizen. Kick out the leftover Bush and Obama cronies. Take back our country TODAY! if not sooner.

April 3, 2017 at 1:15 a.m.

egg

As far as I can tell England has always been a bit stiff/precious and a lot smug/pretentious, even when they had enough strength and muscle to take nearly all of the pretend out of pretentious, something they clearly no longer have. They've always felt that they were "in" Europe but not "of" Europe. They got the hell bombed out of them in the 1940's but they haven't been occupied by an enemy army since 1066. That's coming up close to a thousand years. I personally have trouble clearly picturing a thousand years.

Nonetheless, if you lived in one of the Nazi-German-occupied countries (Poland, Czechoslovakia, Belgium, Norway, Netherlands, France, & etc.) during World War II, only seventy years ago, you would most probably forgive the BBC just about anything to this very day. We are absurdly spoiled. Not to mention very often precious, smug, and pretentious ourselves. jmho.

March 30, 2017 at 12:03 a.m.

Chuck2

The media began bashing Trump the second it was announced that he would be running for President. ( effectively and intentionally giving him the vast majority of the media coverage ) I normally could care less about who is elected um I mean "S e l e c t e d" into whatever political position but they hounded on Trump so badly and so often that it caught my attention in a big way. ( Mine and everyone else ) So I learned all I could about it and listened to what the man was saying. After about a week I was going around telling everyone that Trump would be the Republican Nominee to which they all laughed me off the planet including my own wife and children.

Who could possibly have the power to "S e l e c t" a president? Where does power originate from? I think most all of us know that money is the answer. If you can follow the money trail you will learn the truth. What group has been gaining even more in recent years? More so than ever before while the majority stay stagnate or go backwards?

What group does the person that got "S e l e c t e d" belong to? How many other persons in this same or similar group got "S e l e c t e d" by the person who was "S e l e c t e d" first thus given the power to "S e l e c t" the others? Placing them into the highest positions of power. None of it was a coincidence. Especially not Comey reopening the case against Hillary near election day just to be sure He got into office! All the Multi Millionaires and Billionaires love the poorly educated, not just Trump! After the first hundred days are over with, they will begin accomplishing all the things they really want! :huh:

And why the hell wouldn't the site let me type the word "S e l e c t e d" normally? wtf? :S

March 29, 2017 at 9:29 p.m.

Old School

Woody, try getting the American Free Press! Very good!

March 29, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.

wywoody

Twill said "I was watching the BBC world news tonight. Then I watched ABC network news. I got more info from the BBC about America...."

I love listening to the BBC newshour on the radio. It's just so precious, smug and pretentious. It's PBS on steroids. At least half their stories are designed only to elicit emotion. It's no wonder that the British think Katty Kay is a real journalist.

I wish there was something else in the wide gap between CNN, NYTimes etc and Fox News.

March 28, 2017 at 8:26 p.m.

egg

John, I don't play the roulette wheel and I seriously doubt that you do either. But if you've pushed all your chips onto Orange16 you better take some of them off the table and diversify. The man is too unstable to get out of his own way. He continually sets what you are calling "the media" up with slam-dunks.

March 28, 2017 at 5:59 p.m.

seen-it-all

I think the media in Canada is worse than the mainstream media in the US. Every night on the news they have to slag Trump. They blame everything up here now on the "Trump Effect". I laugh every night at the ridiculous garbage they spew out to the sheeple. I get my "real" news from links posted by Steve Quayle, King World News for financial, Greg Hunter, Clif High, Catherine Austin-Fitts, the list of good commentators is numerous.

March 28, 2017 at 2:11 a.m.

Alba

I don't know if media thinks that we're that stupid but president Trump certainly seems to think we are.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS - Banner Ad - Spanish Lunch & Learn Series
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)