User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
USG - Sidebar - Fire
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Debt clock

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Jed

Egg mentioned the national debt in another thread and I just happen to have this http://www.usdebtclock.org/ listed in my favourites so I figured I'd put it up here. The blur of figures can make it all pretty meaningless but I like to watch the column on the far right showing population, unemployment, etc.

March 2, 2010 at 9:31 a.m.

Jed

Yeah but the National debt is rising by about 100k per second which continues to weaken the dollar, so the foresight you had in investing in gold looks like a well informed investment. People like me who stash the cash under the mattress are losing just as quick. The UK now is facing the possibility of a total collapse of the pound, forewarned is forearmed for us. C'mon Miscreant, say something..

March 2, 2010 at 8:29 a.m.

Mike H

If there is anything good about that clock, it's that personal debts are falling across the board. Gov't seems to be swallowing it up faster than we can save it though.

March 2, 2010 at 7:34 a.m.

wywoody

Wow, Jed. Now I don't even have to watch Glenn Beck to see that thing. Except when I need to know who the commies are in the Obama administration. (pretty much everybody)

March 1, 2010 at 6:35 p.m.

egg

I bookmarked that thing, too, just now. Kind of unnerving to look at it actually.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cotney Consulting Group - Banner Ad - COO On Demand
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder