User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Dead

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Jed

This place is so dead, figured I'd post another funny....I LMFAO at this one

One day a priest is sitting in a confessional and has to use the bathroom. He looks around and unfortunately, there are no other priests available to take his spot while he relieves himself. The only person the priest sees is a maintenance worker cleaning throughout the church.

The priest calls the man over and asks if he would mind watching the confessional while he relieves himself. The worker tells the priest, "but father, I do not know what to say or do if someone was to come for confession." The priest says "it's okay, I have a board here with everything anyone could confess and right next to it shows the penance."

Hesitantly, the man agreed to sit in for the priest. A few minutes later a woman comes in and begins "forgive me father for I have sinned. I gave the brother of my husband a blowjob while my husband was out of town." Frantically, the man searches the board for the penance of cheating with oral sex. He can't find anything so he calls for an altar boy. The altar boy walks up and the man asks him "what does father usually give for a blowjob?"

The altar boy excitedly screams "MILK AND COOKIES!" __________________

May 28, 2010 at 5:43 p.m.

Robby the Roofer

I think I will start this as a new post since it is dead around here....

May 28, 2010 at 5:42 p.m.

Robby the Roofer

Hey....I voted for BUSH and he got a bad rep after the 911 thing. Things happen in office that is not your fault. You have to react as best as you can.

Now I voted for OBAMA and he got the credit crisis and the worst oil spill ever. Since 1996 we have been installing presidents to fix past problems and it only gets worse with each new president.

We should change our laws to allow a president to serve 4 terms until the this mess is fixed....we let FDR do it!

Give OBAMA a chance, maybe HE could solve all of our problems in 16 years.

May 28, 2010 at 5:16 p.m.

Old School

I though it was a snickers bar!

May 28, 2010 at 2:57 p.m.

Mike H

[size=5]AAAAAAAAAY-MEN!!![/size]

May 28, 2010 at 8:55 a.m.

Terry D

We were in slow-moving traffic the other day and the car in front of us had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".

My husband's Bible was lying on the dash board & he got it & opened it up to the scripture & read it. He started laughing & laughing. Then he read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too..

Psalm 109:8 "Let his days be few; and let another take his office. "

At last - I can voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Look it up - It is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

METALCON - Banner - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

WSRCA - Side Bar - Western Roofing Expo 2024
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence