User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
Maven Group SIdebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Colorado ?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

roofrite

Say I was just curious if anyone had any information on whether or not there is much going on in Colorado ? Anybody from around that area that frequents this forum?

"I'm a veteran but I ain't afraid to learn more and get better!">>>

July 18, 2009 at 7:11 p.m.

robert

About 120.00 dollars a square. :woohoo: :laugh:>>>

July 18, 2009 at 4:12 p.m.

tico

ins. co.s are using exactamate program for pricing. it is A line item breakdown.it identifies the sost of tear off,then cost to purchase and re-install the roof. depending on the code etc. for what the other cost are. metal pipe jacks,lead or raggedy rubber(they suck).they have A 10 year warranty and give up after 10 years and a day.if I fotta import lead I will. then you've got 761's,ridge,valley etc.they have each phase/aspect itemized. they implemented this after Andrew.roofers went from 115.00-140.00 A sq. to 285.00- 325.00 for shingles. the ins. co got screwed big time.then they gave owners the full nut and they got all fly and went christmas shopping.3 mos. early. you'll have to get exactamate. it's available on line.A little pricey.and the prices vary from place to place,again based on the type and code requirements.>>>

July 18, 2009 at 2:11 p.m.

kg910

Hi I'am still looking for info on price's the insurance co. are paying in Denver and yes there are 30 or more co.that are new or out of state here.Not enough work for 3 month's here.Best of luck to everyone times are tough. Hope someone can help me out here.Thank's for the info Ed about how to advertise I have passed out card's flyiers knocked on door's ect.>>>

July 18, 2009 at 2:03 p.m.

kg910

roofrite Said: Say I was just curious if anyone had any information on whether or not there is much going on in Colorado ? Anybody from around that area that frequents this forum?

Im a veteran but I aint afraid to learn more and get better!

>>>

July 8, 2009 at 6:31 p.m.

roofrite

Well that pretty much tells me all I need to know....thanks..I knew they got hit and wondered what the status was....sounds like they are crawling on top on each other from the way you describe it>>>

July 8, 2009 at 1:42 p.m.

tico

go to craigslist.they got slammed june 8,9,and 10 or something like that. but they got hail 3 times. talked to A friend who went.30 diff. co's signs in one neighborhood.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway