User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Anyone have an example of a hail damage flyer?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

RandyB1986

I am needing an example of some flyers for storm damage. Any of you have anything you can share? Thanks! Randy>>>

June 18, 2009 at 12:36 p.m.

CIAK

Right on tico. Leg work is the begining and as stated the rest is honesty quality ethical coalition of contractors of the same ilk. Take back your communities .>>>

June 18, 2009 at 11:23 a.m.

tico

it boils down to trust.with us,after Andrew in miami we did A few roofs in several neighborhood.once the price settled down (it went through the roof.back then it was price gouging)we did roofs for 2 1/2 years. the end result was customers saw our jobs hold up,they had time to see jobs with guys that racked and had color swatches instead of invariable color differences,leaks,guys running 3-tabs without lines,just all the horrible things gougers and moneywhores do. we passed each and every insp. we had no leaks.set metal,not lay and nail. when you take just A little consideration for the H/O and some pride in your work/self folks see that. what we are laying out here and in the other thread is not A one season deal.how do you eat an elephant?one bite at A time.you want to provide yourself with a niche within your community at first. then your consumer once satisfied will talk. as to what ins. co.s do,they are supposed to give favor to the policy holder. that is the way they say it. yet by and far many co.s are having independant contractors as cat inspectors.these guys go by A strict set of rules or guideline.rightly so.they attempt to be neutral about what they do.it can be difficult.you are right about the squeaky wheel. by becoming A preffered with ins. co.s you could get A stipend,and it ia healthy,for the insp. then you get favorable reviews,then work out to be their contractor of choice. remember the legwork, the media blitz, the going to the HOA's? well, when this all comes to the top, 1.you've made yourselves identifiable to the consumer. 2.you have become A choice of the ins. co. 3.your rep is in favor as A true local. 4.combine this,now you go to A home,as A rep for the ins co.the H/O says hey your part of the local coalition that we spoke with last year.bang,credibility. it truly works this way. this was the deal with us in miami. the folks remembered us. they would ask joe neighbor"hey, you still got that # for your roofer?" the reply was yes,and several times it was the old,I spoke to my neighbor and he said your here,3-4 blocks away. don't fret, I'm playin the lottery and the day will come.before I move to Costa permanently I'm gonna pay for the campaign to get my favorite group of folks back to the top.>>>

June 18, 2009 at 8:37 a.m.

CIAK

tico Said:
Vaa Fakaosifolau Said:

Maybe I could do a Al Gore and offer solutions to a problem that doesn't even exist :P

that's A good one.to go along with banding locals to combat the stormers A comment of some sort should be developed.something to intrigue the customer. Unlike stormers we will not use the Al Gore technique,to fix A non-existent problem.We wont try to push A perfectly good roof down your adjusters throat.Even though you were in the track of the hail you received no damage.
tico That would be a great solution to a very very real and huge problem . The problem I see with it , the homeowners want a new roof and the predatory stormers come along and give the locals and the insurance company a bad name by making false claims . We can handle the insurance companies don't worry Mr or Mrs H/O . The adjuster states the stormer is wrong the stormer tells the customer we can get you a new roof if you become a squeaky wheel. This one of the problems I have been trying to address in many other topics and post. The insurance company error on the side of the consumer if they complain loud enough and are persistent. No wonder the rates are going up . We all know the stormers have no concern for the communities they seek to destroy>>>

June 18, 2009 at 8:08 a.m.

tico

Vaa Fakaosifolau Said:

Maybe I could do a Al Gore and offer solutions to a problem that doesnt even exist :P

thats A good one.to go along with banding locals to combat the stormers A comment of some sort should be developed.something to intrigue the customer. "Unlike stormers we will not use the Al Gore technique,to fix A non-existant problem.We won't try to push A perfectly good roof down your adjusters throat.Even though you were in the track of the hail you recieved no damage". >>>

June 17, 2009 at 1:56 p.m.

Ed The Roofer

Vaa Fakaosifolau Said: Everythings BIGGER in the USA isnt it.

I cant recall ever having been called to fix hail damage in 39 years of roofing.

Be the first to start and you will have exclusive marketing and territory then Mike.

Ed>>>

June 16, 2009 at 9:19 p.m.

RandyB1986

Thanks Ed!>>>

June 16, 2009 at 8:50 p.m.

Ed The Roofer
June 16, 2009 at 7:50 p.m.

Ed The Roofer

Take a look at the postcards available from HailWatch or HailSwath dot com and get some ideas.

Certainteed has a door hanger that would tie-in also.

Ed>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices