User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Anybody watch the Super Bowl ?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

GSD

there was a commercial at about the 4th quarter, it was about the NFL. There were a couple guys shingle roofing and in the 2 second shot, it showed them roofing but they only had 4 nails in the very top of the shingles, no nails on the nail line........

It caught my eye so fast, because I am so experienced in finding flaws with roofing !!!

you would think someone would have corrected it.

September 4, 2022 at 10:20 p.m.

elisjohn

Such shows and movies are great. I havent watched it yet but the reviews are quite interesting. I have watched elvis 2022 showtimes which is amazing and I watched it through VPN which delivered the best quality movie to me 

February 11, 2014 at 2:46 a.m.

Still lovin the pain

I really thought Manning was going to pick that d apart. Was nice to see the Hawks finally get a ring. They did it so dominantly.......reminded me of a roofer beatin down a...........................take your pick. Yeah were bad.ahem.

February 10, 2014 at 9:14 p.m.

wywoody

Since I don't key into the details of comp, I noticed that the two roofers in the commercial both had brand new harnesses (unhooked) and hammers.

February 10, 2014 at 6:02 p.m.

vickie

Aren't we the weirdest group? And yes I am including myself among you. We notice the roofs or roofing in all we see. Movies, TV, driving down the road and seeing a truck on the freeway. Driving through a neighborhood and seeing a job. I notice the roof first on every home I pull up to - and then I judge the occupants on what kind of roof they have, forget about the car they drive.

February 3, 2014 at 12:57 p.m.

pgriz

For some reason, my channel was showing a Seahawks practice. Didn't know that practice sessions have half-time shows - guess people will pay to watch anything these days. Still waiting for the real game.

February 3, 2014 at 12:45 p.m.

TomB

Yes - The Broncos failed to show-up :laugh: :woohoo: :S

February 3, 2014 at 12:19 p.m.

Old School

I watched the first half and the first play of the second half. No contest!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad