User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Anniversary

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Roof Doctors USA

MikeH - Let me be the first here to wish you an early happy anniversary (Sept. 13th?). My 16th anniversary is this Saturday (Sept. 12th) and I haven't made any plans yet. I'm looking for fun ideas. What have you got planned for Mrs. H?>>>

September 9, 2009 at 7:55 p.m.

jfreynik

Yes my wife was really really happy. Even though I try to give her a nice piece of jewelry each year, having it made special was over the top (her Words). Hard to top though. Can't do that every year. My goal is to get her a diamond in every color they come in. So far she has a blue, yellow,white and black. The greens and reds are very expensive for the real ones not colored. We did not do much this year because of my being disabled and not working for over 6 months. I used the money from my copper scraps to pay for the others.>>>

September 9, 2009 at 6:09 p.m.

Old School

Sounds like a lose lose situation RD>>>

September 9, 2009 at 3:11 p.m.

Roof Doctors USA

That's a great idea. I'll keep it in mind for next year. (Not enough time to do it this year.) The only problem I have with jewelry is that my wife used to work at a jewelry store and she would be upset that I paid too much. With her connections, she gets a better price.>>>

September 9, 2009 at 2:41 p.m.

jfreynik

The best thing I ever did for my wife was I had a custom made piece of jewelry made for her. It took about a month to have done. It was a white gold pendant with a 1/2 karat canary yellow diamond in the center. Was not cheap but to this day it's her favored piece. The fact that I took the time to do it made more of an impression then the gift itself. It took a lot of sneaking around to keep it from her, because I had to keep going back and approving of the work they did and pick out the diamond, then the gold chain. Must of looked at thousands of designs and settings before I found the one I thought she would love.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Coffee Conversations - Banner Ad - Exploring the Future of Renewable Energy (Sponsored by ABC Supply)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
USG - Sidebar - Fire
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024