Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Maven Group SIdebar Ad
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Anaheim

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

I'm waiting to see what is going to happen . If the fire jumps the highway I'll be sitting out in Anaheim . I'd like say hey to " The Boss" Vickie . Steve if your around I'll contact you and say hey . If you have time we can have lunch .

December 4, 2009 at 7:05 p.m.

CIAK

I was out there a couple of years ago when Arrowhead and Big Bear area lit up . My favorite place was the outcropping rock ledge in front of Rim of the World School ? across the road over looking the basin . I would get up way before sunrise and sit out there and sip my Ciak roast and watch the sun rise over the basin . That was awesome . http://community.webshots.com/photo/fullsize/1385578042069283491xGTuEj can't get this one to load up La Canada Santa Barbara are where the slides are most likely going to take place . The Station fire this year is the Main culprit + Santa Barbara in the spring early summer. Arrowhead area fire. It was interesting how the fire would indiscriminately jump over houses and burn this one and that one no rhyme or reason to it.

December 4, 2009 at 5:15 p.m.

CIAK

Steve , The Boss Vickie and anyone else living in the LA basin . Get ready for heavy rain and perhaps mudslides and river and stream blocks flooding. I'm being told Wed and or Thursday this next week . Starts Monday light not so bad . Next one look out . God Bless good luck . Be safe

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad