Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Contractor Outlook Newscast - Curtis McDonald
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS
Polyglass - Sidebar - Polystick XFR - July
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Ag. pannel servicability questions.

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

jensco

I'm Geo. Deller of Jensco Const. In business from 1984, with no employees,and have been having warranty issues on two separate jobs. The first is an hunter green Ag. Panel mansard, applied 13 years ago. On 6/10/08 I contacted the manufactures rep with the customers warranted concern on the roofs fading/ discoloration, that yielded no progress, in time I had an roof panel independently tested, and found the results to be in tolerance, even though the panel showed deterioration from the ground with the naked eye. Off the record, the testing firm stated that pressure washing should vastly improve appearance without affecting serviceability,but could not provide guidelines, as to what detergent, and nozzle size would be in order. Can anyone provide some direction with this? Question#2: In addition there is an 9 year old 8/12 barn roof that in 2400 sq. Ft. may have 10 pin holes, that the manufacturer states is were the paint that bridged the same has dropped out due to expansion/contraction,I asked the manufacturer to date and document the problem, in the event that the issue increases greatly, with no success. Is there any experience with this problem? Can one expect that the worst is over? In closing,I thank you in advance in any help available.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Depot - Banner Ad - Supply the whole roofing job
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar