User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

A serious time committment

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

seen-it-all

There was an article in the local paper last week about an owner of a bed and breakfast who had their line of credit interest rate increased to 18% from 7%

This kind of reminds me of what happened in the early 80's.>>>

March 31, 2009 at 11:23 p.m.

Mike H

seen-it-all,

I agree, and fortunately started buying gold some years ago.

A former classmate is at a top logistical and diagnostic position in loss prevention, asset managment and trend forcasting in a large banking group. It's a pretty serious job. Her and I were talking a couple weeks ago about things and she put me on to Gerald Celente. She said "This guy makes a lot of sense. Everything he has predicted has been true. I'm seeing more of this come to light and I'm getting nervous. I want out of banking. Something isn't right."

I thought she was sort of nuts.

Then I see this video, and he's in it.

Then yesterday the government basically fires the ceo of GM, and starts passing out orders.

Today, I went to my own bank to renew the line of credit that I havent used in 10 years, and I'm told that for the first time ever, I need to sign a personal guarantee also. I start asking my banker about some of this stuff. She also agrees, and says some of this is making a lot of sense given current occurances.

Considering that this vid was released almost 2 months ago, and it certainly wasn't put together in 20 minutes, I think dismissing it as foolishness is foolishness itself.>>>

March 31, 2009 at 9:08 p.m.

Miscreant

I thought it was a heavy handed, clumsy example of propaganda.

The rapidly changing shots, the shifts in the musical score, the appeal to emotion.

The tip off that you have been affected by propaganda is that you have more "feelings" about what you have been exposed to and few "thoughts." Also it would be difficult to summarize in a linear, logical way what you have seen.>>>

March 31, 2009 at 8:31 p.m.

natty

Conspiracy theories are for small minds. Alex Jones is a buffoon with nothing better to conjure up than witch hunts and regurgitate lunatic fringe commentary from the '30s. He is just as much a fascist as the ones at whom he points fingers.

Financiers figured out a long time ago that it is much more profitable to finance projects than to actually do them. That doesn't mean that they are some how pulling the strings of world leaders nor are they taking over the world.>>>

March 31, 2009 at 1:44 a.m.

seen-it-all

Good clip. I've been listening to Alex Jones and Gerald Celente for the past couple of years on Coast To Coast with George Noory so I've heard most of this information before. I believe it, most probably won't until it is too late.

If you have any spare cash, buy gold or silver bullion, the real deal, not a piece of paper saying that you own it. Put it somewhere safe where the government can't take it under the guise that it is now illeagal to own it like they have done in the past.

Food is another good thing to buy as it is going to increase in price as well as be in short supply in the near future.

Junior gold mining companies that are going into production in the next 6-12 months are a good bet. Some that are now trading around 20 cents a share will be worth 10 times that amount within a year.

>>>

March 30, 2009 at 10:29 p.m.

Roof Doctors USA

I watched it this afternoon. Entertaining. It's was very interesting to see how they weaved events together to make them all seam connected.>>>

March 30, 2009 at 1:02 p.m.

T-LOCK TECHNICIAN

Me too. Also said u can download or buy the dvd.>>>

March 30, 2009 at 1:01 p.m.

Mike H

Jed,

fear not. i think you'll find it very interesting. it's really not so much about about obama.>>>

March 30, 2009 at 12:34 p.m.

Jed

Load? It should be streaming, no?>>>

March 30, 2009 at 12:34 p.m.

Jed

did for me anyways>>>

March 30, 2009 at 11:58 a.m.

T-LOCK TECHNICIAN

Have watched 10 min. of it, but have to many distractions right now and don't have a computer at home.... will try and watch some more of it to see if it would be worth buying the dvd.>>>

March 30, 2009 at 10:29 a.m.

Jed

...............well now you just turned me off............cos' if I get the slightest inkling that it is yet another media spin on how great he is, I'll be quicker n a cat on that mouse......>>>

March 30, 2009 at 10:12 a.m.

Mike H

Maybe I should have included a 4th option.

4. You'll be interested enough to set a time, then watch it. That's what I did. Sort of rolls into option 3. Watched it late last night after being encouraged by my brother to commit the time.

I should note, that when you start to watch, if you think it's an "obama bash", you're wrong. So don't just click it off if you're a fan of the "O".>>>

March 30, 2009 at 6:24 a.m.

Jed

I wish I had that amount of time in one hit, I will watch it in bit's though....................so I guess I ain't doin' one of the three things but anyways.......>>>

March 30, 2009 at 6:23 a.m.

Jed

I wish I had that amount of time in one hit, I will watch it in bit's though....................so I guess I ain't doin' one of the three things but anyways.......>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MRCA - Banner - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June