English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

19 is my favourite.

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
September 13, 2009 at 3:48 p.m.

kage

Like i said before i aint trying to prove anything to ya your right it is freedom of choice,but until you ask the Lord as your Lord and Saviour you will never know...So if it aint true what you got to worry about??....but if it is true... :dry:>>>

September 13, 2009 at 12:38 p.m.

pgriz

Seems to me that faith is a personal choice, and belief, by definition is neither provable nor disprovable. So arguing about which system of belief (Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, Buddist, Atheist, etc., etc.) is "correct" or "true" is rather pointless. If I choose to believe in a certain religion, then it is my choice, and as with all choices that I make, it is subject to error. Therefore, a healthy dose of humility would seem to be appropriate. We humans have a very powerful ability to twist things to suit our purposes or desires, and convince ourselves of our "correctness". Add to this the cynical exploitation of the power of religion to further one own's agenda, and we have a recipe for chaos and conflict.

Oh yeah, we already got that. :S>>>

September 13, 2009 at 9:55 a.m.

Jed

The Russians are treated like mushrooms (fed alot of bullcrap and kept in the dark) but they know it. Here in the states we are treated the same way but are under the illusion that that is not the case and we are indeed free. .....I blame the telly.....Gotta go, late for church.. :P>>>

September 12, 2009 at 9:30 p.m.

kage

I aint judging and if i read and thought that stuff was funny,well then i would agree with ya and say my mind is small,that kinda stuff makes about the same sense as a one legged cowboy going to a butt kickin contest...>>>

September 12, 2009 at 7:10 p.m.

dennis

I like 12 and 13

I don't think the author tried very hard to find good/funny christian t-shirts on the accompanying link.>>>

September 12, 2009 at 10:02 a.m.
September 12, 2009 at 9:37 a.m.

Jed

Patty, A corpse is neither Surprised nor disapointed.

Kage, Who's judging? Are you are judging me? Like I said before Open your mind. Even if it's really small it should'nt be that hard.>>>

September 12, 2009 at 7:54 a.m.

kage

Until you ask the Lord to be your Lord & Saviour,you will never know the truth,so before you go judging and saying this & that...maaybee you should ask..i mean if it aint true whats it gonna hurt..But if it is true...>>>

September 11, 2009 at 10:09 a.m.

Mike H

I'll stick with my "Body Piercing Saved My Life">>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Coffee Conversations - Banner Ad - Exploring the Future of Renewable Energy (Sponsored by ABC Supply)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2