User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Free Leads May 2024
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
FRSA - Sidebar Ad - FRSA Expo 2024
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
Owens Corning - Sidebar Ad - Buesiness Accelerator Roundtables
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Has any one heard from a old time roofer

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

spudder1

I have trying to find a old buddy who was from Ireland and went by the name Peter, has any one heard from him, we were tight but it seemed that politics got in the way lol He was not a Bush fan lol The last I heard was that he went into the pellet stove business I know that his Son worked for a contractor up in New England several summers ago He had sent me a cd called Roofers Songs perfromed by a roofer with a band I lost thayt one . Many years back there was a group of us that spoke daily we were from Kiwi land to Ireland and just about every state and Canada, so if any has heard from Peter please post Thanks Darryl B)

May 2, 2024 at 3:31 a.m.

EricShanahan

Pharmacy, a vital cornerstone of healthcare, plays a pivotal role in ensuring access to essential medications and promoting public health. From dispensing prescribed medications to offering expert advice on proper usage and potential side effects, pharmacies serve as crucial hubs of information and support for patients. In an era marked by the proliferation of online pharmacies, the importance of reliable sources cannot be overstated. Websites like www.polskie-leki.uk contribute significantly to the accessibility of pharmaceuticals, providing a platform for individuals to conveniently acquire medications while prioritizing quality and authenticity. As technology continues to reshape the landscape of healthcare, pharmacies must adapt, ensuring that both online and brick-and-mortar establishments uphold the highest standards of safety, efficacy, and patient care.

April 27, 2013 at 9:55 a.m.

spudder1

Peter 1 I'll just refer to you as Peter I do know all about going broke many times My last route into the Bankruptcy court came in 2006, after I had my 3 surgeries I was unable to walk and breath lol but I could still chew gum, it was a horrible feeling not to do what I had been doing all of my life due to a disability, the neurosurgeon said that he would not operate on my back because of my poor circulation, they placed me in a wheelchair and guess what now I have a case of chronic arthritis in my spine and upper torso. I invested in my sons company and when that started to turn in 2005 I pumped more money in, we here in Florida had been through this type of slowdown 4 times since 1970 and always bounced back, well in 2006 He closed the doors and zap broke again lol but this time my physical body could not get out there to pound the pavement trying to dig something up I did look at the pellet business and thought it was a winner but when the crash came here I knew it was only time for it to go elsewhere. I had started to do soft ware insurance estimating in 2004 and became very good at it. In 2008 a company out of Texas asked me if I would come out there and work the damaged caused by Hurricane Ike, I jumped at the chance and off I went lol well after a few months I found out that the company that I was working for was trying to milk the insurance companies and customers so I grabbed my final cheek and headed back to Florida, where I haven’t done chit since 2008 I have sent out resumes to over 300 people it seems that no one wants a 73 yr old disabled person on their payroll, so now I am dependent of the social services of our government and Obama scares the chit out of me lol but I also have a veterans benefit for a wound that I have from active duty, but I used to tip more per month than I receive from them lol no complaints but I sure miss working my health not bad still taking 180 mgs of morphine daily no high just pain relief. Now the state of Florida has cracked down on all of the Pain Management clinic and the pharmacy is not dispersing narcotics even though I have been on these and 8 other medications since 2005 they don't have a allowance for old farts and chronic diseases lol what a joke Enough complaining glad you’re alive Darryl B) B)

April 26, 2013 at 3:53 p.m.

Mike H

The man is a prophet Darryl. Ol' Pete first told me about peak-oil about 1 year before gas went to $3.00/gal, and now we think it's cheap at 3 bucks.

Yup, that there irishman was a lil' smarter'n I gived him credit fer.

(Hey Peter ;) )

April 26, 2013 at 3:28 p.m.

Peter1

Hi Darryl,

Yep still alive, crashed economy also crashed the pellet / solar biz, so I'm back to make my second fortune on the roofs LOL.

Has got to be the most forgiving trade in the world :)

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EstimatingEdge-RoofIsCompliant-Banner 7-16
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Free Leads May 2024
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
ICP - Sidebar Ad - APOC Professional Protection
Roofle - Sidebar Ad - RoofQuote Pro
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Industry Collaboration Means Contractor Success (Podcast With Duro-Last)