For more information on becoming part of the TRCA, please fill out this form.
“Every roofing contractor should be part of a roofing association. It is what makes our industry great and helps to grow every business professionally!”
— Vickie Sharples, RoofersCoffeeShop.com
There are many reasons why you should join TARC. Here are our top eight!
- Develop Professional Contacts
Learn from your peers and meet others in the same profession who have the same successes, problems and challenges as you do!
- Improve your Technical Expertise. You will have several opportunities to attend our highly professional technical and educational sessions and receive NRCA discounts on materials.
- Improve your Professional Image
- Develop Profitable Relationships with Suppliers and Manufacturers. Meet and develop lasting relationships with people who supply for your business.
- Have a Voice in the Halls of our State Capitol. TARC suppliers and contractors voice industry concerns and opinions regarding our profession to legislators. Members are kept updated on legislation.
- Size Doesn’t Matter. Whether our members are large or small, we provide the same service to everyone. You won’t get lost in the crowd.
- Statewide Referral Service. The Association Staff receives numerous inquiries from throughout the state requesting names of contractors and suppliers.
- Mix Business with Pleasure. By attending out annual convention, you will be exposed to the latest technology available. Convention is filled with educational sessions, networking opportunities, and family oriented fun! There’s something for everyone and plenty of time to relax and get acquainted.
We look forward to having you onboard and we thank you for your continual support of the Tennessee Association of Roofing Contractors.
Bill Kimbrough, Jr., President
Tennessee Association of Roofing Contractors