Host Dave Sullivan from The Roofer Show podcast interviews Vickie Sharples about their new Podcast series Stories from the Roof. Learn a little about the history of the RoofersCoffeeShop.com and the things the CoffeeShop offers today!
- Dave Sullivan from The RooferShow hosts our very first Podcast episode.
- In this inaugural podcast Dave introduces Vickie Sharples the founder of RoofersCoffeeShop.com
- For 16 years RoofersCoffeeShop.com has built a community of roofing professionals that share ideas, tell stories, do research, sell items, find items, and get help on the day to day challenges we all face.
- Dave discusses the great thing about podcasts is you can download them to your phone and listen to them whenever you want.
- Vickie talks about the RoofersCoffeeshop.com and its many resources, classified ad directories, a really cool forum and now this podcast.
- What is cool about the RCS Forum. 4,000 topics and a huge sense of community within the roofing industry.
- Vickie working in the roofing industry from the age of 19 for a roofing manufacturer named Lunday-Thagard Oil Company.
- Involvement in all aspects of roofing – roofing gets in your blood. The greatest people in the world are roofing contractors.
- Dave Sullivan compliments Heidi and Vickie on being so well connected and well thought of in the industry. That’s why he thinks this is going to be a great podcast and I think we’re going to be able to offer so much for our listeners.
- This podcast is another avenue to communicate with the roofing industry.
- The goal is to have some of the contractor stories, that just benefits everybody, it will entertain, but it’s also beneficial.
- It’s good knowing that there are people out there that have the same kind of challenges and some guides to fix them.
- The Forum is a brotherhood.
- How important networking with other contractors is.
- Trade shows are a great option to network also peer groups.
- How to join the RCS Forum.
- Good example of a new contractor reaching out in the forum about Hiring.
- Vickie and Heidi have provided a place, a community, their tagline say-Where the industry meets.
- That’s exactly what makes the Roofers Coffee Shop so unique and that’s why it’s called a coffee shop, like you go and hang out with your friends and you talk. There isn’t anything like it anywhere, that we actually just have a place for everybody to meet up.
Please check out Dave Sullivan’s Podcast TheRooferShow today!
this is a test.