NRCA ProCertification Qualified Trainer Course (Live course)
By participating in one of the upcoming trainer conferences, you will gain practical, how-to training skills while becoming an NRCA ProCertification Qualified Trainer.
For a limited time, you can become an NRCA ProCertification Qualified Trainer by participating in a special two-day conference. This opportunity is only available for the next few months; once the ProCertification program launches, individuals will be required to participate in a week-long program to become NRCA ProCertification Qualified Trainers.
Next training: May 16-17, 2018
Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Association (FRSA) office
7071 University Blvd.
Winter Park, FL 3279
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Member price: $849.00
Nonmember price: $1,449.00
By participating in one of the upcoming trainer conferences, you will gain practical, how-to training skills while becoming an NRCA ProCertification Qualified Trainer. New roofing industry trainers will gain a strong foundation in critical training skills, and seasoned trainers will be introduced to best practices for delivering powerful training presentations and effective hands-on training. Participants will also learn how the NRCA ProCertification program works, including its goals, policies and procedures.
This program is designed for those with:
- Three or more years of roofing industry experience with single-ply membranes and/or asphalt shingles
- Interest in becoming a roofing industry trainer
After completing the program, you will be able to:
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations and use effective coaching skills
- Incorporate training best practices into your training sessions
- Train roofing workers in installation skills
- Verify trainees’ successful completion of training
Learn more about this course here.
this is a test.