NRCA Announces 2018-19 Officers and Directors
The officers and directors were announced at the International Roofing Expo.
New Orleans—The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) announced its 2018-19 slate of officers and directors at its 131st Annual Convention held Feb. 6-8 in New Orleans.
Kent Schwickert, senior vice president, Schwickert’s Tecta America of Mankato LLC, Mankato, Minn., has been elected NRCA chairman of the board, and Nick Sabino, president of Deer Park Roofing Inc., Cincinnati, was elected chairman of the board-elect. Monica Cameron, vice president of Diamond Roofing, Dodge City, Kan.; Scott Kawulok, executive project manager, B & M Roofing of Colorado Inc., Frederick, Colo.; Rod Petrick, president of Ridgeworth Roofing Co. Inc., Frankfort, Ill.; and Kelly Van Winkle, vice president of contracts, King of Texas Roofing Co. LP, Grand Prairie, Texas, were elected vice chairmen.
Additionally, the following were elected NRCA directors:
- Randy Adams, chairman/CEO of R. Adams Roofing Inc., Indianapolis
- Troy Baker, vice president of sales and marketing at SRS Distribution Inc., McKinney, Texas
- Tim Blue, president of Blue’s Roofing Co., Milpitas, Calif.
- Dick Bus, president of ATAS International Inc., Allentown Pa.
- Mark DeFreitas, vice president and national sales manager at SOPREMA Inc., Wadsworth, Ohio
- Helen Hardy Pierce, vice president of technical services, codes and industry relations at GAF, Parsippany, N.J.
- Steve Harvey, president of J & S Building Exteriors Inc., Attleboro, Mass.
- Gary Howes, COO of The Durable Slate Co., Columbus, Ohio
- Michael Johannes, president of Nations Roof East LLC, Yonkers, N.Y.
- Jason Lewinski, contractor network leader at Owens Corning Inc., Toledo, Ohio
- Mark MacDonald, sales/marketing manager at Sherwin-Williams Coil Coating, Cleveland
- Sherri Miles, vice president of J.D. Miles & Sons Inc., Chesapeake, Va.
- Monica Murphy, director of operations at Ray Nolan Roofing Co., Louisville, Ky.
- Brian Schaut, senior vice president at F.J.A. Christiansen Roofing Co. Inc., a Tecta America company, Milwaukee
- Stephen Teal, manager at Flynn Group of Companies, Rockyville, AB, Canada
- Kyle Thomas, owner/vice president of Thomas Roofing Co. Inc., Mobile, Ala.
- David Tilsen, president of Tilsen Roofing Co. Inc., Madison, Wis.
- Elizabeth Walters, marketing manager at Derbigum Americas Inc, Kansas City, Mo.
All 2018-19 officers and directors will assume their roles June 1, 2018.
NRCA is one of the construction industry’s most respected trade associations and the voice of roofing professionals and leading authority in the roofing industry for information, education, technology and advocacy. It represents all segments of the roofing industry, including contractors; manufacturers; distributors; architects; consultants; engineers; building owners; and city, state and government agencies. NRCA’s mission is to inform and assist the roofing industry, act as its principal advocate and help members in serving their customers. NRCA continually strives to enhance every aspect of the roofing industry. For information about NRCA and its services and offerings, visit www.nrca.net.
this is a test.