LOCAL COMPANY HIRING ALL-STARS! WILL PAY LODGING
RESTORING HOMES IN ILLINOIS SINCE 1999
!!!!!!UP TO BASEBALL SIZED HAIL! 3 STORMS IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!
High revenue contracts in a fast paced industry!
$100k+ potential – Weekly Draws – Paid Training
NORTHERN ILLINOIS SOUTHER WISCONSIN
Local, established Illinois restoration, construction, roofing Company is hiring top sales producers in the area due to explosive demand from recent storms that have affected thousands of property owners.
Current Sales Associates are making over $10k+ each month, in addition to company trips, weekly contests for cash/I-pads, etc.
Work outdoors – independent – create your own schedule!
DO YOU QUALIFY?
· Must be extremely presentable in person, with strong social/people skills.
· Must be able to sell and close contracts.
· Must have truck or SUV, and be able to get on a ladder and perform roof inspections.
· Assist homeowners filling insurance claims for property damage due to storm damage/catastrophic events.
· Work with insurance adjusters, write estimates, scope properties, properly contract jobs.
· Past sales and/or sales experience in construction or trades experience is highly desired.
· Must have a proven success record in past sales management/leadership background.
· Must be energetic, social and have great people skills.
· Must be a Fire Starter, with a great attitude, that can inspire and motivate others.
· Potential to move up in the Company to Field Trainer and/or Sales Management positions.
· This job is 100% commission; weekly draws are available.
· Paid Training is available the first 2 weeks – assisting and working with our current sales reps.
If you are a proven sales producer and are ready to make BIG money this year helping property owners in the insurance restoration industry, please email our Sales Recruiter Steve at email@example.com
CALL NOW 636-NEW-ROOF
Certainteed Select Shingle Master
Lived 43 years in Illinois!
To reply to this listing, contact Steve Stenulson by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.