Project Manager / Sales Rep
Website Presidio Roofing LLC
Presidio Roofing is a highly-skilled roofing and construction company with offices up and down the I-35 Corridor and we are hiring. Due to the recent hail storms in DFW we are in need of experienced roof salesmen and women who want to work hard and make a lot of money.
– We have two company pillars: “Presidio Roofing” and “Presidio Homes and Restoration”
– Each of our offices is specialized in certain trades and work types. In Dallas we focus on insurance-based roofing and restoration on a residential and commercial level. We have countless residential and commercial builds across the state and throughout DFW thus providing solid references to potential clients is no issue.
– We are Registered US Federal Contractor. We actively bid and win Federal roofing contracts and disaster management contracts such as US Army Corps of Engineers Blue Roof Missions. Over time, good sales staff will have the ability to participate and work directly in larger scale Federal contracts with our company, and thus yield significant monetary reward. This also makes selling much easier as you can easily get past the “trust” barrier when explaining that we have been vetted by the IRS , GSA, and Army Corps.
– We support our sales staff. The most important aspect of a successful roofing company is the sales staff. A good salesman will receive leads, technology trainings, Xactimate training, sales training, HAAG training, product trainings, company get togethers, site-training, etc.
– Our management staff is extremely well qualified and supportive of the sales staff
– Our main North-Texas hub is the I-35 corridor from Dallas to Denton and our office is on the square in Downtown Denton.
– Roof Installation capabilities include: Shingles, Decra, Tile, Metal, TPO, GACO, Foam, EPDM
– Sales staff will no issue with references. Between our qualifications, certifications, federal status, and hundreds of happy customers we give sales staff a great company back bone to allow for sales.
At Presidio we provide all production and back end help from the office, thus, all you need to do is sell roofs. We are a sales oriented company with a strong production core. Salespeople will receive leads based on their closing ratio and will have access to our preferred vendor pipeline with multiple insurance carriers and agencies.
– Computer literacy, Self motivation, ability to manage multiple clients, people skills, roof-sales experience good but not necessary, xactimate experience preferable, ability to read and understand insurance estimates
If you are interested, please respond with your resume and an initial interview will be set-up.
To reply to this listing, contact Nicholas Van Slyke by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.