Commercial Roofing Project Manager / Superintendent
Peach State Roofing Inc. is seeking candidates for a Project Manager / Superintendent position. The position would be based out of PSR’s Cincinnati office.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Project Manager / Superintendent position requires an individual who has strong construction skills in a variety of trades and is capable of managing a project on site. The individual will be responsible for assisting the management team in a variety of duties in the commercial roofing trade. The position will require organizational, analytical, communication and management skills with a focus on customer service and problem solving. Position will report to local Operations Manager.
ABOUT PSR: PSR, Inc. is a twenty seven year old privately owned commercial roofing company based out of Atlanta, Georgia with sixteen fully staffed locations nationwide. PSR focuses on private re-roofing projects with single ply and sheet metal installations. PSR is widely recognized as one of the strongest single ply commercial roofing contractors in the country.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Develop and maintain relationships with production crew teams including working alongside.
• Respond to inquiries and resolve issues as well as taking responsibility
• Coordinate with customers and facility managers
• Organizational and follow-up skills
• Basic computer and mobile device skills
• Valid Driver’s License
• Work to include some travel projects within Western Region
• Ability to access roofs and handle thirty-two foot or greater ladders solo
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required to get involved
• Ability to work in team environment to achieve individual and company goals
• Hourly or Salary Wage
• Company Vehicle
• Power Tools & PPE provided
• Health Benefits
To reply to this listing, contact Mark Montgomery by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.