Customer Service Representative in Beachwood, OH
Customer Service Representative
This position is responsible for providing a superior level of service to our customers and strong sales support to our sales representatives and managers. Customer Service processes all sales orders. It is their main responsibility to ensure that all orders are entered into SAP, shipped and billed correctly and promptly. Customer Service is also responsible for issuing credit memos on material orders.
Duties/Responsibilities, Core knowledge:
- Handle large volume of incoming calls for orders/inquiries.
- Enter orders into SAP, same day as received.
- Make sure all information is complete and accurate.
- Verify contractor is certified or approved and insurance information is current.
- Provide pertinent info to rep/customer.
- Coordinate shipments for job site deliveries.
- Ensure all orders are shipped and billed promptly and accurately.
- Coordinate returns and obtain all required information and appropriate approvals.
- Enter all customer complaints into the PC&A System in SAP.
- Ensure all discounted orders are properly priced with approved special price form on file.
- Issue credit memos within three (3) working days of receipt of approval.
- Coordinate all information on job adjustments
- Keep Customer Service errors within an established threshold of zero but no greater than 1%
- Possess a thorough understanding of all interfacing departments (Credit, Accounting, Inventory Control, Traffic, Purchasing, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of all policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with managers, sales reps, customers and co-workers.
- Special projects/ reports completed timely and accurately.
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SAP experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Must be well organized and keep clear concise records
- Ability to multi task and handle large volumes of work.
- Analytical abilities (recognize errors, evaluate trends, anticipate difficulties)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
To reply to this listing, contact Jackie by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.