COMMERCIAL ROOFING FOREMAN
With over 20 years experience and an industry leader, we are seeking experienced Commercial Roofing Foreman to join our talented and growing team of roofing professionals. We offer competitive pay with project bonus potential, health insurance, a competitive retirement package, and a supportive and safe work culture. Employee referral bonus for additional crew members.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 2 + years of experience supervising and training a roofing crew.
• 5 + years commercial flat roofing experience installing and deconstructing various roofing systems.
• Ability to track down and fix leaks in BUR, single ply, and various flat and metal roof systems.
• Good decision making skills and judgment, collaborative and motivating team leader
• Ability to perform continuous physical labor including frequently climbing ladders, grasping and handling various equipment, tools and materials, ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to work flexible schedule for mostly local project sites, very infrequent overnight travel.
• Good driving record and valid driver’s license, able to pass DMV and drug screening.
Columbia Roofing and Sheet Metal is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for this position, please reply with your contact information and brief description of your work experience.
To reply to this listing, contact Human Resources by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.