Commercial Flat Roof Project Manager/Estimator
employment type: full-time
Alpine Roofing Co., Inc., a highly respected Denver contractor in the commercial, industrial, and residential industry, has an exceptional opportunity for a full time Flat Roofing Estimator.
Summary of Job Description:
• Measure and estimate the amount of roofing material and labor needed to re-roof or repair.
• Prepare estimates, bids, and detailed proposals for clients.
• Market to new potential prospects in the area.
• Minimum of 3 years experience.
• Experience with all flat roofing systems with respect to repairs, re-roofs, commercial, and residential.
• Computer skills (proficient in MS Word and Excel)
• Excellent written, verbal skills, and people skills
• Physical ability to climb stairs and ladders; also, all necessary normal body movements associated with roofing work
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits that include:
• Paid every Friday.
• $2,000 Signing bonus for qualified applicants.
• Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
• Paid vacation/holidays
• Company vehicle
• Life Insurance
Alpine Roofing Co., Inc. has been servicing the Denver Metro and surrounding areas for over 50 years and has built a reputation based on customer satisfaction and quality installations. We are looking for energetic candidates with a positive attitude and the desire to succeed in top-line growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
To reply to this listing, contact Robin by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.