English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Roofle - Sidebar Ad - RoofQuote Pro
Geocel - Sidebar - 50th Anniversary - Feb 2024
Owens Corning - Sidebar Ad - Buesiness Accelerator Roundtables
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Industry Collaboration Means Contractor Success (Podcast With Duro-Last)
MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest!
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Xactimate Price Question.......

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

RandyB1986

Can someone give me an updated Xactimate price for Modified Bitumen roof.

I have a 2-2008 sheet that says it paid $305.52

I would like to know the current price, please....thanks for the help!>>>

January 8, 2019 at 11:12 a.m.

DevilFish123

I came across these posts and thought I'd ask for some help. I'm looking for the most effective pricing for mod-bid in Xactimate. I want to make sure that I'm including any and all items that should be paid for by the insurance company. Thanks.

March 23, 2009 at 1:00 p.m.

CIAK

You could make it easy if you went to Home Depot and prices out there material. Don't for get to add for profit in your price + tax. I can get it for ya later. You will be real close if you only want material price at the depot.Sorry I just reread the reply an saw you wanted labor also.I'm looking into it now.>>>

March 23, 2009 at 12:46 p.m.

RandyB1986

Wonder what is up with these //// things coming up in my post :woohoo:>>>

March 23, 2009 at 12:43 p.m.

RandyB1986

CIAK, I am in Indiana. I am looking for the per square price for materials and labor.

What I have is a small torch down roof that the wind blew up and tore the bitumen, so homeowner called the insurance and they sent out an outside adjuster.

The adjuster wrote it up on his summary as R&R Built-up 3 ply roofing-in place. 7.99 Square @ $305.52 per square....well I got to looking and the newest update of Xactimate I have is 2-2008 and that is the same price he is paying now. I called him and he said he didnt have updated Xactimate pricing and asked me how much materials had increased since 2008....I didnt have the heart to tell him almost 50% so I told him 30% or more.

So he told me to refigure his estimate using updated Xactimate pricing. I am not putting torch down back on if I can keep from it, this is a wooden structure and fire is a concern. I am thinking of putting EPDM back on unless homeowner will pay difference for Flintlastic SA.

I am just needing to increase his $305.52, but I dont know what Xactimate is paying and dont want to overprice on them or undercut myself.

Adjuster is paying for what is on the roof now, which is torch down MB...so what I am putting back isnt really a concern at this point.

Thanks for your help my friend....

Randy>>>

March 23, 2009 at 12:11 p.m.

CIAK

Randy where are you? It depends on what part of the country. The prices are based on local prices and generally home depot pricing or some other verifiable source Are you wanting just a cost for the square or T/O what applications are you doing?>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS - Banner Ad - Spanish Lunch & Learn Series
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

EVERROOF - Sidebar Ad -  Branding Campaign
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - DensDeck StormX eBook
Geocel - Sidebar - 50th Anniversary - Feb 2024
MetalForming - Lunch & Learn
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Industry Collaboration Means Contractor Success (Podcast With Duro-Last)