Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Where are you from?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Ed The Roofer

Hi again Veneice.

I think my name is Ed, but I'll have to get back to you on that when I confirm that.

Our company currently does residential roofing in the NW Suburbs of Chicago, with a particular fondness for old steep Historical homes, but previously had exclusive corporate contracts doing many Restaurant Chains in new construction and worked in 7 Midwest States.

The traveling got tiring and the Unions in the Chicago area became too much of a hassle and took much of the fun out of it. We also managed a Union company to alleviate those issues, but with the profit margins we were used to, it cut into them way too much with the guys from the Hall.

Ed>>>

August 2, 2009 at 12:02 p.m.

Old School

Welcome. Old School from Kalamazoo, Michigan>>>

August 2, 2009 at 11:53 a.m.

johnny5

Hello Veneice, I am a sometimes poster ocassional lurker from about as far away from you as they get from NW WA state.>>>

August 2, 2009 at 8:19 a.m.

Jed

Welcome Veneice, glad you hung around, hopefully us old farts will be of some use. Baton Rouge, temporarily transferred from Clearwater beach office. Will get back there soon or die tryin'>>>

August 2, 2009 at 7:52 a.m.

madmike

Tallahassee, Florida.>>>

August 2, 2009 at 6:23 a.m.

Roof Doctors USA

Hi Veneice. I'm based in the Florida Keys.>>>

August 2, 2009 at 12:11 a.m.

OLE Willie

Hi, Veneice! I currently live and work in the great state of Alabama. Not too far from ya's. However over the years i have roofed in 9 different states including yours. I think you mentioned you were in the Miami area? I worked hurricane Andrew in 1992-93 so i've experienced Florida codes and inspections etc... P.S. Don't take peoples replys personally. Its so much different reading something than it is listening in person. Without tone of voice and body language, etc. the points come across wrong a lot of times. When i first came here about 5 years ago i thought i was being attacked. ( probably was a few times ) lol But i've forgotten more about roofing than some of these guys will ever learn so its no big deal! lol ( and in some cases the other way around ) lol Welcome aboard!>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Elevate - Banner Ad - The Future is Calling (2024)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Readyslate Sidebar Ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo