English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Industry Collaboration Means Contractor Success (Podcast With Duro-Last)
EVERROOF - Sidebar - Podcast Training - Dec 2023
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Nothing to say?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

egg

Just for the record, I side with Alba one hundred per cent.  Those two pictures portray the split very clearly.  Donald Trump is a truly loathsome creature.  There's my two cents and that's all I have to say on the subject.  Over and out.  Best luck to all.

December 6, 2017 at 4:31 p.m.

Alba

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2015/08/racial_disparities_in_the_criminal_justice_system_eight_charts_illustrating.html

the system is rigged against the blacks.

https://thinkprogress.org/six-million-trayvons-how-the-george-zimmerman-mindset-has-rigged-the-justice-system-against-young-ac908f21023b/

December 5, 2017 at 4:08 p.m.

Patty Cakes

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.  I have a newborn grandaughter in the house, need I say more.

I agree with the greed.  I do not associate wealth with greed but there are those that are never satisfied and never happy.  What I live on in a year they can spend in a day.  I'm the better for it.  When the greed comes into our politics and governing between each other and globally, it scares me.

As for the Black issues in our country today, that is scary also.  I spent my teen years in NYC through the 60's, the young black men were down trodden then.  The gangs were known, it was fighting not shooting as it is today.  I'm outside Harrisburg, it's not different from NYC just smaller.  We have the "bad" sections of town like everyone else.  I'm glad to say a lot more intergrated since I arrived here '74.   The Susquehanna River  (another towns railroad track) separated the East shore from the White shore (West).  I don't have an answer, I just have the awareness.  We also have a lot of Mexicans in our part of PA , we have many orchards and communities have developed.  I never hear about them in the news, it is a rarity. Your response will probably be...too busy working?  Yes.

"Our society has invested in laziness and greed and we are reaping what we’ve sown."

Too broad a statement for me, I get what you are trying to say, too much lumped together.

As for your guns, your safe.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Banner ad
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
Geocel - Sidebar - 50th Anniversary - Feb 2024
Leap - Sidebar - CTS + EV Giveaway - May 24
CRRC - Annual Meeting Registration 2024 = Sidebar Ad