User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Elevate - Sidebar Ad - Nobody covers you better
MRCA - Side Bar - 2024 MRCA Conference & Expo
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Message from Bobby

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Mike H

Mike would you post this on the coffee shop for me....

I have tried many times to get on the forum with no luck, I have Emailed the address with no responce, Knowing im not very computer savy i had my boys girlfriend do it for me{she designs website>>>

September 3, 2009 at 6:15 p.m.

vickie

I miss Bobby too. He may have been my favorite but I am still taking applications. He emailed me a year ago after I begged him to come back...

Thanks miss vicky, my computer crashed and it was my sons, I will ask him if i can go there, Is it safe now, He yelled at me for messing it up, Im not mad at anyone but i figured no body missed me as only glenn and lefty and you asked, You think they would come back if i was there??? i dont know about that i dont post at nrg i seemed to get no replys so i gave upn Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 8:25 PM>>>

August 25, 2009 at 7:36 p.m.

Aaron

Where the heck is bobby?>>>

August 20, 2009 at 9:59 p.m.

CIAK

I just calmed down for a moment and did this one . I'm dwelling in the holy of holy's right now . Don't want to disturb the photo gods with my clumsy prattle and awkward twitches , be still be still breathe deeply Oh Yeah Oh yea..... Deep breath whew it so cool being a step above moron . The inner sanktum shhh Mike NZ dwells in here .>>>

August 20, 2009 at 6:06 p.m.

robert

Or maybe the pics of the giant chicken driving the jacked up van!>>>

August 20, 2009 at 6:03 p.m.

robert

If youve graduated that means im alone! :blink:>>>

August 20, 2009 at 6:02 p.m.

robert

I belive this bobby will have to show us his birth certificate and not just an article out of the newspaper. :unsure:>>>

August 20, 2009 at 5:14 p.m.

CIAK

How can we tell . How do we know ? I mean how do you really know ?? bobby wouldn't say wtf ?? Will the real bobby please stand up !!! Now a question needs to asked here . Is there a subconscious, underpinning for morality ?? bobby bobby who are you ?????? Cool Steve I got it started now. I love it Yeah, Yeah , Yeah :woohoo: :woohoo: Hey man I've graduated to one step above Moron . Happy day oh, happy day .>>>

August 20, 2009 at 4:42 p.m.

robert

This bobby has no joisey accent and i never saw bobby say (wtf) or anything of that nature ever,i to have to question wether he is an imposter!>>>

August 19, 2009 at 7:29 a.m.

Mike H

Do we have a bobby imposter? That doesn't seem like a real bobby reply.

Not from Faux King Bobby.>>>

August 19, 2009 at 3:22 a.m.

bobby

WTF???>>>

August 18, 2009 at 6:29 p.m.

tinner666

So............ Seems as if der bum is just lurking, eh?

We see ya bobby. Stick yer neck out and speak up!>>>

August 18, 2009 at 7:31 a.m.

Terry D

Bobby,

Come on back, we'll be nice to you, at least for a while! :laugh: :unsure: :laugh:>>>

August 17, 2009 at 11:11 p.m.

egg

Bobby's Button...I believe that would be Craig. I miss Craig. Mike misses RRD I'm sure. Jeff/House of Pain is very sorely missed these days. Wally the Corpse is conspicuously absent. Lotsa folks. I tink bobby pooped out, how's he gonna keep it up at dat level anyway, tho he is inspired, no doubt. (politically though, hmmm, anyting dat includes Palin is suspect and anything that includes Cheney is a big big neg imho. His repudiation of free enterprise via FERC imo cost me 100 grand. Whatever side he butters his toast on doesn't have my name on it anywhere. I already looked.) Where dat kettle at?>>>

August 17, 2009 at 8:02 p.m.

Roof Doctors USA

If you're reading this Bobby, come on back.

Jeff House of Pain Homeless Scumbag etc. >>>

August 17, 2009 at 7:42 p.m.

CIAK

Bring back bobby's button . I thought bobby's button was cool . Resistance is futile you will be assimilated ." Free bobby Free booby " Bobby is cool.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RCS Trends 2024 - Banner ad
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps