User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Let me beat a dead horse.....again!

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

jimAKAblue

I don't think many of the customers I've sold would sign a contract to let me inspect their roof. I wonder about the veracity of that statement. Is this firsthand knowledge or heresay?

Is there something wrong with agreeing to do the roof for the insurance payout? I've heard from many roofers that the insurance payout is too low. So, if the insurance payout is low, then agreeing to do the roof for the insurance proceeds seems to be a bargain.

April 14, 2010 at 8:08 a.m.

RandyB1986

I seen a contract from this company.....it has no amount on estimate, it says in total due "insurance proceeds"....they tell the customers they have to sign the contract before they can legally go on the homeowners roof for inspection.

April 13, 2010 at 10:28 p.m.

RandyB1986

Tom, Not the red trucks B) These are the guys from Miami who sold $6,000,000 last year with 7 employees :woohoo: They have also been in trouble in MN. MO. and ILL.

I am a redneck......and we getting some redneck justice.

April 12, 2010 at 9:27 p.m.

tico

I'll put it to you like this. I worked for one of them companies,past tense. should I decide to sell during storm restoration I'll do it for A local roofer. not A hoarder.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Construction Solutions - Banner Ad - Where do you like to get your training from manufacturers?
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

USG - Sidebar - Fire
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad