English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest! (2)
WSCRA - Side Bar - RCS Ticket Giveaway
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Hey, everyone sign in here

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Roof Dawg

Thorntown, Indiana

April 8, 2012 at 7:45 p.m.

Old School

With the internet going all over the world, why aren't there roofers from Austrailia and South Africa on here too. Mike from NZ hasn't signed in lately either.

April 6, 2012 at 3:55 p.m.

Rockydog

roof dawg where is yo? ww, Yea the question was, where from? You must be swallowed in storm work if you're in Indy?

April 6, 2012 at 12:15 p.m.

Roof Dawg

Yo!

March 29, 2012 at 4:44 p.m.

Old School

There have been about 5 posters on the other threads that have not signed on to this. What gives?

March 25, 2012 at 7:25 p.m.

soldierboy

Avon, Ohio (Suburb of Cleveland)

March 25, 2012 at 11:23 a.m.

wywoody

RD,not sure what question you are referring to, if it's where we're from, Vancouver,WA and Kouts Indiana.

March 24, 2012 at 8:03 p.m.

Old School

Hey everbody, FYI, I counted 37 different posters out of the 99 different posts here. I know that there ore more. Come on guys, don't be shy. Let us know that you read and follow us and let us know where you are. I have been on about 24 times, Mike H 11 and rocky dog 12.

I have not counted how many different States or Provinces, but that is the next time I get on. Anybody from Iowa or Nebraska?

March 24, 2012 at 6:28 p.m.

Rockydog

I dont think wywoody nor twill ever answered the question

March 17, 2012 at 12:26 p.m.

CIAK

Spudder you have much knowledge. It is an honor to have you here. When you can't do...teach. B) :) :) B) Deep Down In Florida Where The Sun Shines Damn Near Every Day

March 17, 2012 at 11:28 a.m.

spudder1

I was gone for a bit but my records go back to 2000 or before I cant remember yesterday so thats hard for me, after my last year of working in 2008 I decided to throw the towel in once again this time I was broke on my duff when the crash came for the construction industry in 2006 we were right there one day working the next out like a light, after 30 sum years of being in the industry in came as a shock to find my self workless lol Usually I could find find something to do except now I'm disabled and can not do all the phyiscal things required of me. Oh well everything has to come to an end but this I wasn't planning for lol

March 17, 2012 at 12:34 a.m.

egg

Well, OS, I'm pretty religious about making my rounds each day, though not usually logged in, so if you're crunching numbers on this, Jan 20 to March 20 would account for about 60. I quadruple that for weather sites but I'm not as worried about you guys raining on me.

March 16, 2012 at 6:32 p.m.

Old School

I will have to go over all of the posts and find out. Later tonight. I have to go and swim for an hour right now.

March 16, 2012 at 7:54 a.m.

Rockydog

so lets play with some math on this topic. we've had 3433 total lookers on this topic. 93 have signed. Probably 50% have posted at least twice. I would guess all of us have averaged at least 3 looks(some 15 times like me, others only once and never posted). BY the way I thought is was a good topic to get to know one another. SO....

How many lurkers vervus posters do we have?

March 14, 2012 at 9:06 p.m.

Old School

What fun this forum is! At least I am not a "pre schooler" My wife works at one of those and she is always telling me how much fun it is.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Instant Roofer - Banner Ad - Embed Calculator
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
USG - Sidebar - Fire
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2