User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
The GLO Group - Side Bar Ad - You Are Only One Click Away
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
Owens Corning - Sidebar - Roofle + OC - June
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Gutter Embossing Attachment

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

A-T-T

I'm looking for an embossing attachment for a gutter machine. Does anyone know who makes or sells the attachments?>>>

November 11, 2022 at 11:25 a.m.

Harley*

I TOO AM LOOKING FOR A GUTTER EMBOSSING ATTACHMENT.  APPARENTLY CONTRACTORS ARE BUYING MATERIAL ALREADY EMBOSSED😩 IF ANYBODY KNOWS OF A USED ONE FOR SALE, I WOULD BE THRILLED IF YOU COULD LET ME KNOW. 

November 30, 2008 at 8:33 p.m.

manbearpig

Yeah Old School.......you would think it flattens it out but somehoe it dont. Here is a website that talks a little about it.....scroll to bottom.

http://dmr-gutters.com/cg/>>>

November 30, 2008 at 12:46 a.m.

RABOIN

You would think that the rollers inside the machine would flatten out the embossing as the gutter was formed.>>>

November 29, 2008 at 2:42 p.m.

manbearpig

HoP, I dont do gutters but have a very good friend who owned a large gutter company in Indiana(he sold it last year). His company offered embossed seamless gutters. I remember asking him once how they do it. Here is how they did it. He would take a roll>>>

November 29, 2008 at 11:26 a.m.

A-T-T

TRG - Yes.>>>

November 29, 2008 at 1:08 a.m.

tinner666

10' lenghts. And every joint would have to be custom done so as not to break the pattern. I have done that with embossed wood, not gutter though.>>>

November 29, 2008 at 12:15 a.m.

A-T-T

Ed - It is a standard gutter machine. He's got three different embossing units that each can simply be dropped into a guide he has attached to the front of the standard gutter machine. As the gutter machine advances the coil through and out the end of>>>

November 28, 2008 at 11:52 p.m.

RABOIN

What kind of patterns does he put on the gutter? Does he have more than one? To meke the rollers: and there has to be a matched pair to do the job, would betough. You have to have a matching set, and they have to be properly tracked or it would make th>>>

November 28, 2008 at 11:38 p.m.

N8

See if the guy has just an add-on with Dies that can be installed on an existing machine that someone already owns.

$15,000.00 seems steep, if the only thing it can do is run embossed patterns, but it seems like all he has to do is switch the dies for di>>>

November 27, 2008 at 12:38 p.m.

A-T-T

TRG - Yep. That material is made from flat stock that is embossed before it was roll formed into gutter. It looks great however, the thing I like about the other guys stuff is that the embossing is done after the gutter is formed which allows for seamle>>>

November 27, 2008 at 8:13 a.m.

A-T-T

Old School - I appreciate your thought and willingness to help. From my subsequent phone conversation with the "INVENTOR" of the gutter embosser, it sounds like my options are pretty limited. So . . . . I guess I've taken my search as far as I can .>>>

November 27, 2008 at 2:20 a.m.

RABOIN

Sounds like you have it handles then.>>>

November 26, 2008 at 11:29 p.m.

A-T-T

Yep. Just like that. I actually called the guy and he explained that he is selling the prototype he invented. Apparently, the other manufacturers of gutter with embossing start with coil stock that already has the embossing before it is roll formed. T>>>

November 26, 2008 at 12:59 p.m.

builderr

are these styles what you are looking for? http://sarasota.craigslist.org/bfs/891687220.html

hope they can help

David>>>

November 26, 2008 at 4:09 a.m.

A-T-T

5 & 7 inch machines.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beacon - Banner Ad - Living the dream summer adventure 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
NRCA - Side Bar - 2025 NRCA Gold Circle Award
Hi Peak SIdebar Ad
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
METALCON - Side Bar - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo