User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
USG - Sidebar - Fire
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
Readyslate Sidebar Ad
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Creating A Partnering Liason Relationship With Respected And Trusted Competitors

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

Must Do: (these features are terminating if not fulfilled. Think about it carefully, the Must Do cannot be scaled back or skipped over Should Do: (Preference, but not a terminating factor if not supported A must do .. Be able to handle the leads when they come fast and efficiently. 2. Understand the insurance company is not the enemy . If it is understood properly it can become your best friend . Quality is essential so is speed. People are not shopping contractors when in a situation that is traumatic. Protection of there belongings and security is of the utmost important . Basic stuff , I know . Decide who gets the leads. How or why . When out in an area that is hit have door hangers or other lead materials ( who name and number is on it ?? ) This is the test areas . All the other stuff is great in theory. When someone starts thinking why am I giving all this work away ? The collective usually falls to the dollar. This can be a huge problem . How will that be dealt with?>>>

June 12, 2009 at 3:39 p.m.

Ed The Roofer

I think that you are insinuating more of an Ask The Expert and Lead Generation concept there.

Although gaining viable leads is Always a good think to seek, what I am, in this particular instance,referring to is localized mini-networks, where each contractor may be able to proportionately accomplish more as an entity coalition, rather than individually by themselves.

WHAT would a group of 3-5 smallish sized contractors be able to do, with collaborative funds dedicated to seeking out the same customer demography?

A group financed canvassing effort for a newly struck storm casualty are would exponentially decrease the marketing costs, then splitting up the acquired projects on a fair minded basis. Some contractors may have better individual resources for certain projects than others. Some may choose to subcontract out the acquired projects, but hopefully, without the negative connotation that comes along with the Rent-An Illegal version of Subbing by the Stormers.

A dedicated Quality Control Atmosphere could be enabled to ensure that the Locals prove themselves as the cream of the crop.

Without exceptional dedication to providing a superior class project, there would be little differentiation between the impression of the Stormers verion of quality standards and the locals version.

What separates the level of quality?

If needed, the software costs could be split for a multi-user facilitation. A peer with extended knowledge of how to work the numbers could be cost shared via the contractors group.

There is power in numbers, but only if everyone is on the same page, backing each other up with the mission to remain true to the original envisionment and held accountable for continually providing an ethical and honest desire to continue forward, looking out for the success of each other, to prevent any one contractor from faltering, which would topple the groups credibility.

Ed

>>>

June 12, 2009 at 2:27 p.m.

CIAK

Some models may help. There are referral services for lawyers . In this area there " Ask Gary " Gary is nether a person or lawyer . A bunch of lawyers are referred by the Ask Gary group . It is in name only. I'm not sure how the leads are distributed inside . I'm certain they pay for the service .If someone had the gumption they could run the whole country from home. This is a partial answer to what>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beacon - Banner Ad - Living the dream summer adventure 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
Westlake - Sidebar Ad - Special roofing that rises above it all
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
Pli-Dek - Sidebar - Only the Best - June
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch