Cotney Construction Law attorneys selected to the 2018 Super Lawyers & Rising Stars Lists
Very select set of attorneys chosen for peer recognition and professional achievement.
Tampa, Florida – Cotney Construction Law (CCL), a leading national law firm for construction, specialty trades, and OSHA law, is pleased to announce that six attorneys have been selected to the 2018 Florida Super Lawyers & Rising Stars Lists. These lists recognize the leading lawyers in each region and are based on peer recognition and professional achievement. Each year, no more than 5 percent of lawyers in the state are chosen as Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state receive the Rising Star designation.
The CCL attorneys named as 2018 Super Lawyers and the practice area they are being recognized for:
- Trent Cotney, Construction Litigation – Trent is being recognized by Super Lawyers for the tenth consecutive year. He is also listed in both the Top 50 Tampa Bay Super Lawyers and Top 100 Florida Super Lawyers lists for the third year in a row. Trent routinely represents contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, manufacturers, and other industry professionals in all aspects of construction litigation and arbitration.
- Brian Oblow, Construction Litigation – Brian is a trial lawyer that has been recognized by Super Lawyers nine times. He has nearly 20 years of experience practicing construction law, commercial litigation, and insurance-related matters.
The CCL attorneys named as 2018 Rising Stars and the practice area they are being recognized for:
- Benjamin Briggs, Employment Litigation – Ben represents clients in all aspects of labor and employment law, including OSHA defense, immigration, wage & hour, and harassment & retaliation claims.
- Marci Britt, Employment & Labor – Marci has significant experience in a wide array of employment disputes, including whistleblower claims, family & medical leave issues, hiring & firing, and discrimination claims.
- Grant Dostie, Construction Litigation – Grant focuses his practice on all areas of construction law, including contract review & drafting, payment disputes, OSHA defense, and building code violation defense.
- Mason Pokorny, Construction Litigation – Mason practices in all areas of construction law, including construction litigation, construction defect claims, delay claims, and lien & bond law.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.
About Cotney Construction Law
Cotney Construction Law is a national law firm that provides representation for general, roofing, HVAC and specialty contractors. Experienced in the representation of businesses and professionals in construction disputes and transactions, Cotney is a well-known advisor and legal counsel in the construction industry. The firm’s practice areas include construction law, litigation, arbitration, contract review & drafting, immigration, employment, OSHA defense, licensing defense, bid protests, lien law, bond law and alternative dispute resolution. The firm has Florida offices in Tampa, Orlando, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, and Ft. Lauderdale, as well as locations in Denver, Grand Rapids, Houston, Mobile, and Nashville. For more information, visit http://trentcotney.com/.
this is a test.